ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Minimum Bank Balance for 3 Months for ILR????

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

seether

Minimum Bank Balance for 3 Months for ILR????

Post by seether » Tue May 03, 2011 8:18 am

Just wondering if there is a minimum amount of money you must have in your bank account to gain approval of Indefinite Leave to remain. I am due to apply (via five Year Tier 2 requirement) in a few months and was wondering about that. Please help especially those who have had successes.

littlerice

Post by littlerice » Tue May 03, 2011 11:59 am

Don't think there is any specific requirement, since you are obviously working, and have regular income, not like students who are required to have £800 when they extend their visa if I remember correctly.

Any correction if I am wrong please.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

seether

Post by seether » Tue May 03, 2011 5:01 pm

The reason why I ask is that you are required on the SETO form to present 3 months bank statement and given it doesnt explicitly say an amount like Tier2 i was wondering whether if there was like a minimum you needed to have in an account.

ub4u
Newly Registered

Post by ub4u » Wed May 04, 2011 3:42 pm

No such requirement ....In my case recently they even did not ask for my bank statements or any proof of cohabitation (if married)