ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

June 06 Applicants Please post here

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

winsome

ref no

Post by winsome » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:10 am

Hi All,

Here is my time line

Application recieved at HO: 30 June 2006
CC Charged:11 July 2006
Ref no received via email: 12 July 2006..

Now waiting for the result.... :)

purvil
Newly Registered

Waiting for decision

Post by purvil » Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:50 am

Hi All,

How long usually it takes to assign application to a case worker? I know i am asking bit too much but very anxious...actually we have applied for HSMP on my wife's name and I have got a job offer from UK...

As long as I know, We can not submit fast processing form as Job Offer is on my name and HSMP application is on wife's name.

Does any one has any idea?

Purvil

Cool

Post by Cool » Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:17 am

arm wrote:Hello all forum members,

Please give me advice in this situation.
A few days ago I received my HSMP refusal. They didn’t give me points for past earning because as they said not enough evidence.
As I know 2 form of evidence need for past earning. And the best one is tax return.
I live in a country which has tax system I pay taxes from my salary in, other words my employer pays my taxes and gives me my net salary. Unfortunately our tax system doesn’t allow individuals (like me) to get any documents like tax return and they don’t give any information about individual taxes. This is strange I know but what can I do? This is my government structure and I can not do anything.
Every month my salary is transformed on my bank account. I don’t have any wage slips.
I sent HSMP bank statement and letter from my employer in which is detailed my salary for past 12 month. But this is not enough for HSMP.
I don’t know what to do. I can’t get tax return, I do not have wage slips. Where is my mistake.
Please guys give me advice.

Thank you very much.
arm,
I advise you post this as a separate topic so that you can receive good attention.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:03 am

Dear Cool,
Thanks for advise. I did it.

purvil
Newly Registered

Enquiry

Post by purvil » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:30 am

Hi All,

As stated before, I have applied on 19th June. On last tuesday , that is 11/07, someone called up at my work place and enquired about me. All they were interested in knowing is I work there or not. Someone called up and was speaking in local language asking for me and then said it must be wrong number once it was confirmed that I work at the right place.

I am surprised that HO has started processing my application so fast...has any one else had enquiry recently? Do they enquire in local language?

Please flash some lights on this...

Application Received : 19th June
CC Charged 5th July...
Ref received 11th July..

Looking forward to a postive reply.

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:17 am

Hi All,

Yesterday I got an email from HO asking about complete address for dispatching the documents and decision letter,as the decision has been made on my case. :shock:

As I had mentioned in the cover letter that i will arrange the pick up service,because of that may be they had asked me for the address.

Shall keep you updated.

Purvil,
I suggest you call them up to check the progress of your application as well.

purvil
Newly Registered

Decision?

Post by purvil » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:25 am

Hi Avwifiguy,

Thanks, I will cal lthem up todayto find out the progress. Can you please give me the number to call them up?

When did you apply?

Thanks
avwifiguy wrote:Hi All,

Yesterday I got an email from HO asking about complete address for dispatching the documents and decision letter,as the decision has been made on my case. :shock:

As I had mentioned in the cover letter that i will arrange the pick up service,because of that may be they had asked me for the address.

Shall keep you updated.

Purvil,
I suggest you call them up to check the progress of your application as well.

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:45 am

Hi Purvil

HO number is : 44 114 207 4074
Summary of application:
Out of country(Under 28 Yrs)
Application received by HO : 16 June 06
Payment Method : Demand Draft
Reference number received by email : 10 July 06
Cheers!!!

purvil
Newly Registered

Decision?

Post by purvil » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:52 am

Hi All,

I just called up HO, and I was told my application is being consider.so i guess i have to wait more now...

Aviwifiguy, thanks for the number...What was your decision if you don't mind telling...

I guess I have to spend few more days with anxiety...

:) :(

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:11 am

Hi Purvil,

I would have been more than happy to share the decision with our forum members if I would have known it :D .

Even i dont know what is the decision.From forum i got 441142076020 on which they used to tell decision previously.But when i called on this number they said they dont deal with HSMP and suggested to call on the number which i gave you in my previous post.

Cheers!!

purvil
Newly Registered

Application Progress

Post by purvil » Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:10 am

Hi All,

I would like share some information regarding my application.

Application Recvd: 19th June
CC Charged : 05th July
Ref Recd : 11th July

Since 11th July there has been couple of enquiries at my work place, asking about me and wanting to talk to me.

I guess this does sound positive ...well at least I am very hopefull of this...

I will let you know when decision is declared...I am calling them every single day just to find out...

Regards

busybee_kl
Newly Registered

Post by busybee_kl » Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:43 am

I'm getting a bit of a run around on my application.

My application reached on the 1st of June. My card was charged on the 5th. I got my reference number only end June after I called. On 7th July I was told that it was assigned to a case worker, but "she has not done much work in it yet". On the 11th I called and she said that a decision has been made but the case worker has to check with her line manager about the decision. I called again today (14th July) and was told that a decision has been made but "it will be a few days before we can mail you the papers". Apparantly after the decision is made it takes a few days to print the letter and "batch the applications". I had not heard of this before I always assumed that it was done quickly.

Anyways thats the story so far. I have read through the forum mails and I see that when there is a check with the line manager, there is a high possibility of a refusal - can anyone shed some light on this?

purvil
Newly Registered

Weird Situation

Post by purvil » Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:12 am

Hi All,

Couple of days ago when I rang HO, they informed me that, my application is being with the case worker and is under consideration. Then after, twice they made reference check at my work place. They called up just to check if I am working at the company I have mentioned...

Yesterday I rang then and they inform me that My application is not with the case worker...This sounds weird...does anyone has this problem before?

AVWIFIGUY
Did HO told you what decision has been made?

Regards

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:53 am

Hi Purvil,

No,I dont know my decision yet. :( I just got an email saying that "Decision has been made on my case".

Shall update you all!!

Busybee_kl,

Just to give you little confidence check out this para :) ,it mentions in what circumstances Line Manager generally comes in to the picture.

This is the para:

"It is the responsibility of caseworkers and their line managers to monitor their b/f cases and ensure that the appropriate actions are taken. If a caseworker is going on leave and some b/f deadlines will be reached in that absence, these cases should be given to the line manager so that they can be actioned. Caseworkers should also make sure that all actions are recorded in the Actions tab of Adept. e.g. when a letter is sent, a follow up call is made, information is received. This will help other people if they have to take over a case in someone’s absence. "

Cheers!!
Last edited by avwifiguy on Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

busybee_kl
Newly Registered

Post by busybee_kl » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:20 am

Hi, thanks for the effort on my behalf avwifiguy. But I could not access the website for some reason - could you tell me what the para said? I plan to call again on Friday 21 st to check whether the documents are dispatched and let you know. Your case worker seems to be really good, I have never received an e-mail from my case worker despite having provided it! All my knowledge is based on calls made to the HO.

purvil
Newly Registered

Please advice

Post by purvil » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:34 am

Hi,

Please advice on my situation if you please.

There were couple of enquiries at my work place , making sure thet i work at the place i have mentioned in the reference letter. I called them up and they said My case is under consideration.

Second time when i rang them, They said case worker is not being assigned yet.

How is this posibble? How can they make enquiries without assigning case wroker?

Please shed some light if you can.

App Recd : 19th June
CC Charged 5th July
Ref Recd : 11th July

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:06 am

Hi Busybee_kl,

The paragraph doesnt say much,it just mentions in what circumstances Line Manager generally comes in to the picture.

This is the para:

"It is the responsibility of caseworkers and their line managers to monitor their b/f cases and ensure that the appropriate actions are taken. If a caseworker is going on leave and some b/f deadlines will be reached in that absence, these cases should be given to the line manager so that they can be actioned. Caseworkers should also make sure that all actions are recorded in the Actions tab of Adept. e.g. when a letter is sent, a follow up call is made, information is received. This will help other people if they have to take over a case in someone’s absence. "

Cheers!!

avwifiguy

Where are u guys!!

Post by avwifiguy » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:07 am

Hi,Where are u guys?

gautat , Anil Kumar, abbas18 .... Please update us regarding ur status!!

Cheers!!

busybee_kl
Newly Registered

Post by busybee_kl » Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:39 am

Hi Purvil,

This has happened to me as well. I called up once and was told that my file has been handed over to a case worker, then when I called up again a couple of days later, they mentioned that it was still in queue. I told that that someone told me that it was already sent to a case worker, but they could not give me a satisfactory answer. Two days later I called again and it was back with a case worker!

All this happened in a space of 1 week. It actually took another one week to decide my case and 1 week since then it has not been mailed back to me. So I think the process is definitely slowed down (refer my previous posts).

My suspicion is that when an urgent treatment case comes in, the other cases are deprioritised.

I have run through your previous posts and I find that they are already making reference checks in which case they have definitely started work on your case.

I suggest you call again after 2-3 days and find out. I have now started recording the name of the person who picks up the phone and the time and date so that I can reference my previous call.

The service from the HO and HSMP Dept is less professional as one would hope...

busybee_kl
Newly Registered

Post by busybee_kl » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:14 pm

Hi all,

Some good news finally. Much to my suprise I received in my mail today my documents back with an HSMP approval letter. The letter is dated 7th of July. My application history are on this thread in case anyone wishes to check the total timing.

Its a bit odd because when I called up last Friday they said that the documents had not been sent... which cannot be possible if it was received today!

Anyways, on to the EC application now. Many thanks for the posts and support from this forum. Will post my EC application experience on a seperate thread.

avwifiguy

congrats!!

Post by avwifiguy » Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:08 pm

Hey Congrats busybee_kl,

All the best for EC.

I am doing arrangements for the courier pick up of my documents and the decision letter. :)
Cheers!!!

purvil
Newly Registered

Application remains ongoing

Post by purvil » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:39 am

Hi All,

I just got an update from HO team that, my application remain ongoing and no decision has yet been made.

I guess , I have to wait more now...

:)

Regards

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:35 am

Hi busybee_kl,

As i m going to arrange the courier pick up for return of documents,I m thinking to give my office address for return.

Can you please share with us

1) Was there anything like HSMP/WorkPermit UK/UK Immigration
specified on the return envelope??
2) Was the envelope Water - proof as its rainy season :)

Hi Purvil, Seems that you have started taking regular follow up :)

Cheers!!!

purvil
Newly Registered

Post by purvil » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:48 am

Hi Avwifiguy,

Yes i am in contact with HO, nearly on daily basis. They do give different answers each time. Very weird. Since they have made 2 enquiries at my work place, I want to find out where my application is, they still do not tell me the exact progress on my application.

Let's hope for the best.

Do you know your decision? Why don't you ring HO and ask what decision has been made. I am sure it is approved.

Regards
avwifiguy wrote: Hi Purvil, Seems that you have started taking regular follow up :)
Cheers!!!

avwifiguy

Post by avwifiguy » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 am

Hi Purvil,

Thanks for supporting my hope about the approval. :)
Actually i did call them twice,but they said they can not tell the decision on phone/email and also suggested me to wait for the decision letter.
So now i guess I will have to wait for my letter :).

Shall update you all!!
Since they have made 2 enquiries at my work place, I want to find out where my application is, they still do not tell me the exact progress on my application.

Let's hope for the best.

Regards
As they have made 2 enquiries at ur work place,it indeed seems a positive sign.I hope you too also get to know about your application's status soon.

Cheers!!