ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home interviews

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajabi1978
Newly Registered

Home interviews

Post by rajabi1978 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:35 pm

1. Did anybody have a interview at her/his HOME as part of the Citizenship application process? what kind of questions should one expect?

2. Did anybody have an interview at her/his HOME as part of the Passport application process?

Thanks!

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Thu May 05, 2011 8:17 am

Home interview? Never hear about this one for citizenship applications
Are applying as a spouse? Is there anything else special with your aplication?

tintin

Re: Home interviews

Post by tintin » Thu May 05, 2011 10:44 am

rajabi1978 wrote:1. Did anybody have a interview at her/his HOME as part of the Citizenship application process? what kind of questions should one expect?

2. Did anybody have an interview at her/his HOME as part of the Passport application process?

Thanks!
Have you been told that you will be interviewed or is this just a general question?

I suppose they'll ask about your immigration history, work, addresses etc. It is rare that someone is interviewed for the naturalisation process, this happens when they need to personally confrom the information that is provided on the form. There should be nothing to worry if everything is in order.

rajabi1978
Newly Registered

Post by rajabi1978 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:46 am

Nothing special about my application at all.

The Guide AN indicates there can be an interview, possibly at the applicant's home. So I just wanted to check if anybody had such an experience, an dwhat questions to expect, etc.

tintin

Post by tintin » Thu May 05, 2011 12:31 pm

rajabi1978 wrote:Nothing special about my application at all.

The Guide AN indicates there can be an interview, possibly at the applicant's home. So I just wanted to check if anybody had such an experience, an dwhat questions to expect, etc.
Dont worry. You are very very unlikely to be interviewed if there is nothing out of the usual with your application.