ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR postal versus face to face

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PaulM

ILR postal versus face to face

Post by PaulM » Thu May 05, 2011 11:27 am

I was told that if my case was slightly complicated that a postal application was the best course of action, that if I did it face to face, the person is there to just tick certain boxes and if it was seen to be too complicated it would turn into a postal application anyway... I just want to get a general consensus on this, thanks.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: ILR postal versus face to face

Post by mochyn » Fri May 06, 2011 7:59 am

PaulM wrote:I was told that if my case was slightly complicated that a postal application was the best course of action, that if I did it face to face, the person is there to just tick certain boxes and if it was seen to be too complicated it would turn into a postal application anyway... I just want to get a general consensus on this, thanks.
Easy apps are completed within hours but if they need to dig then you are looking at a delayed approval