ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extenstion - is the process slow recently?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

XJ2011
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extenstion - is the process slow recently?

Post by XJ2011 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi, I sent my Tier1 extenstion on 7th April ( Royal mail tracked ) but my payment still not deducted. Could be any problem? or just taking a bit long because of the bank holiday? If the payment is rejected, I should get all my docments back by now?

Any person applied recently have the similar problem?

I dont know if UK board will be helpful if I call them?

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Wed May 04, 2011 4:14 am

Find out from your bank first did they tried to take the payment off from your account yet?
Blocked Username

marke
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 Extenstion - is the process slow recently?

Post by marke » Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 am

Hi There... it looks like there's a huge surge in applications recently. They are taking a bit longer than usual. I sent my application on the 4th of Apr and it wasnt until 2 weeks later that my fee was debited. I also ensured to keep my bank informed abt the large transaction. Make sure you do that. I am sure it will eventually happen.

Good Luck !

tvsgold
Newly Registered

Post by tvsgold » Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi All,

I am also in the same boat, I have applied on 15th April Via UPS Courier & it reached the Home Office in Durham on 18th April But till today neither my account got deducted nor did i receive any acknowledgement letter or Biometric letter from Home Office ...

I called up the help line & they say u need to wait till 4 weeks for the Biometric letter to reach u before calling us....for me its already 3 weeks have past & i dont see anything happening yet with my application. I have applied for my Tier 1 Extension & my Wife's Tier 1 Extension in the same Folder !!

Very much concerned :(

TVS

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri May 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi there

I think all applications are delayed, I have applied on 10/03 and Biometric done on 07/04 and still didn't hear anything back from UKBA, I believe the reason is the more than usual bank holidays in April.

Regards to all

marke
Newly Registered

Post by marke » Mon May 09, 2011 11:53 am

tvsgold wrote:Hi All,

I am also in the same boat, I have applied on 15th April Via UPS Courier & it reached the Home Office in Durham on 18th April But till today neither my account got deducted nor did i receive any acknowledgement letter or Biometric letter from Home Office ...

I called up the help line & they say u need to wait till 4 weeks for the Biometric letter to reach u before calling us....for me its already 3 weeks have past & i dont see anything happening yet with my application. I have applied for my Tier 1 Extension & my Wife's Tier 1 Extension in the same Folder !!

Very much concerned :(

TVS
Hi TVS... it looks like there's a huge surge in applications recently. They are taking a bit longer than usual. I sent my application on the 4th of Apr and it wasnt until 2 weeks later that my fee was debited. I also ensured to keep my bank informed abt the large transaction. Make sure you do that.

The demand for biometric appointments is also very, very high. I didnt even get an appointment in London, so I had to take up an avialable slot in Liverpool ! I am sure it will eventually happen.. dont worry.

Good Luck !

tvsgold
Newly Registered

Post by tvsgold » Mon May 09, 2011 12:22 pm

Many Thanks Marke !! I Really need it.

At this moment ...I can only wait ...Hope to get some communication from Home office Soon !!

Thanks
TVS