ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No tax returns and wage slips what to do? Please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arm
Member of Standing

No tax returns and wage slips what to do? Please help

Post by arm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:00 am

Hello all forum members,

Please give me advice in this situation.
A few days ago I received my HSMP refusal. They didn’t give me points for past earning because as they said not enough evidence.
As I know 2 form of evidence need for past earning. And the best one is tax return.
I live in a country which has tax system I pay taxes from my salary in, other words my employer pays my taxes and gives me my net salary. Unfortunately our tax system doesn’t allow individuals (like me) to get any documents like tax return and they don’t give any information about individual taxes. This is strange I know but what can I do? This is my government structure and I can not do anything.
Every month my salary is transferred on my bank account. I don’t have any wage slips.
I sent HSMP bank statement and letter from my employer in which is detailed my salary for past 12 month. But this is not enough for HSMP.
I don’t know what to do. I can’t get tax return, I do not have wage slips. Where is my mistake.
Please guys give me advice.

Thank you very much.

bobbie
Newly Registered

dont worry

Post by bobbie » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:39 pm

Hi,
your case seems to be genuine. If you can show bank statements clearly mentioning the entry of your salary each month and a letter from the employer stating your salary it should be okay. But still if they want tax returns and wage slips, then you can prove your governments system of doing it. hope this helps

bobbie

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:39 pm

Hi bobbie,
Thank you for your response.

I sent them bank statements in which clearly mentioned that I received salary from my employer during last 12 month.
Also I sent them the letter from employer in which detailed my last 12 mounth grose and net salaries. I don't know what kind of documents can I send them. How can I get wage slips?
I think they should understand that this is not my blame.

I do not know......... Doors are closed for me :(

narulade

Post by narulade » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:50 pm

Hi Arm

YOu don't need to loose hart. just explain this thing in your review that in your country there is no tax document system . and wages are not provided by the employers. and if you got any web site link for any your country gov website which is clarifying your cliam. just mention this also. i hope it will help you.

lanwarrior

Post by lanwarrior » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:30 pm

Arm,

So you're saying that you sent them the following:

1) Bank statements showing the deposits made by your employer
2) Letter from your employer, detailing your salary

... and you still get rejected?

Now I am worried... What exactly they need then? I am preparing an HSMP application and planning to submit the following for "Past Earning" evidences:

1) Letter from my employer
2) 12 months wage slips, but this are print out since I received these electronically. However, it bears the company logo
3) US W-2 Tax Form, which is also a print out since it's in electronic format.