ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any specific reason for Payslips on Set O?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kenfrapin

Any specific reason for Payslips on Set O?

Post by kenfrapin » Sat May 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi,

This may be a ridiculous question as its always better to have more documents than less however, I have a genuine reason for asking this so appreciate any valid replies :-)
I will be submitting the below for income, past earnings proof
1. 5 years P60s
2. 12 Bank statements corroborating the above
3. Additional 5 years Earnings Statement from HMRC
4. Employement Letter with Salary details

Does the above not suffice as 2 different sources to show my income? Most applicants here, and I dont disagree, also carry payslips and the PEOs seem to ask for 3 months payslip
Do I have to take payslips for 3/6/12 months or will the above be more than enough to show my earnings? Its seemingly impossible to get my employer to stamp 3 payslips for me and I dont think its worth the hassle given I have all the above at hand. Is this correct?

Thanks
KP

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Are you a WP migrant or HSMP migrant or Tier 1 (General) migrant or ...... ?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

oops, forgot to mention - Tier 1 General since 2009 under pre April 2009 rules, WP from 2006 to March 2009

Thanks
KP

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 07, 2011 6:43 pm

1. If the "12 month income assessment period" is Apr-Mar then one may use P60 as one of the two documentary evidences of previous earnings - instead of payslips or employer letter certifying salary payouts of the 12 months.
2. P60 of preceding years is just to verify the applicant's activity in the qualifying residential period.
3. Statement of earnings from HMRC (year 1 to year 4) - unnecessary document if applicant has P60s of the preceding years.
4. Statement of earnings from HMRC (year 5) - may be used in absence of P60 but, again, only when the income assessment year is Apr-Mar.
5. Employer letter - useful to show that you are currently employed but salary details in this letter are irrelevant / of no use.
Last edited by geriatrix on Sat May 07, 2011 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Sat May 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks Sush,

This is precisely what I intend to do. The proof I will be using for past 12 months earnings assessment and claiming points are
1. P60 for 2010-11 Apr to March with one month being unemployed
2. Bank statements for those 12 months

These are from 2 separate sources so should suffice. Carrying 5 P60s just to show economic activity for 5 years. Employment letter from current employer with pay stating work is of permanent nature will also be in place. Looks like I can stop running around for stamped payslips :-)

Cheers
KP