ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do I specify return address?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SidB

How do I specify return address?

Post by SidB » Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:55 pm

Hi,

I am due to apply for a HSMP extension this week. The problem I have is that I live out of town for most of the working week because of which I cannot receive my documents back at my house address.

Instead, I wanted my documents and passport returned to my company mailbox address which is manned and monitored.

Can anyone advise how I can do that? On the application form the address has to be specified on the contact details of payer section and personal detail of applicant section. My personal address is different to the address I wanted my documents returned to.

Has anyone done this? Can someone please advise?

Thanks

centennial

Post by centennial » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:32 pm

send prepaid envelope and your office addres on it

lanwarrior

Re: How do I specify return address?

Post by lanwarrior » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:45 pm

SidB wrote: Instead, I wanted my documents and passport returned to my company mailbox address which is manned and monitored.
I thought you do NOT need to send your passport for the initial HSMP application?

SidB

Re: How do I specify return address?

Post by SidB » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:28 am

lanwarrior wrote:
SidB wrote: Instead, I wanted my documents and passport returned to my company mailbox address which is manned and monitored.
I thought you do NOT need to send your passport for the initial HSMP application?
That is correct but this is not my initial HSMP application. It is a HSMP extension as I have already served 10 months on my existing HSMP.