ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric error

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hareesh
Newly Registered

Biometric error

Post by hareesh » Sun May 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi, this is hareesh. At the biometric centre they asked me a question whether you had any biometrics till now,.since i did not have any biometrics in Uk i have written the answer as NO. Later after i returned back from the centre i recollected that i had one biometric done in India when i applied for student visa. Now i'm worried will this have any negative impact on my HSMP visa processing. Kindly advise will i need to speak to border agency and let them know or is it OK to leave it. Your reply is much awaited and will lessen my worry. Thank you.

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Mon May 09, 2011 2:02 am

I would suggest you to inform them as soon as you can otherwise they will think you have provided them wrong information which can be problematic for you

Regards
Blocked Username

xpscapable
Australia

Post by xpscapable » Mon May 09, 2011 12:02 pm

I am in the situation with you. At the biometric center I said NO but I forgot that I have done a number of biometric in the past. I asked the case officer (it's a PEO application) and she said don't worry about it. It'll come up anyway if Home Office / BA has your biometric data.

I got my visa issued on the day.