ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

none eu maried british moving to uk please advise??????

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

momo2008
Newly Registered

none eu maried british moving to uk please advise??????

Post by momo2008 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 am

hi there,i am none eu maried to british we have baby,I am living in republic of ireland where i got maried,I have stamp 4 eu family valid for 5 years,i was deported from uk in 2007 by the immigration board and band for 10 years to enter uk .we would like to move back to uk please advise me what to do thanks.

hollywoodd
Newly Registered

Post by hollywoodd » Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 am

hi momo u can read my thread as well which will explain my situation i m in iran and i was removed from the uk my wife is british and we got a kid together now can u please tell me how did you applied for the ireland visa and did you mention them about your deportatin from the uk.
and what documents do you have to submitt it as i am thinking to apply for ireland visa as uk is going to be a bit difficult for me thanks .