ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for changing my stamp status (from 1 to 4)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Reetu
Newly Registered

Applying for changing my stamp status (from 1 to 4)

Post by Reetu » Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 pm

What does it mean DNA evidence? my child is 9 months old born in Cork univerysity hospital, have birth certificate which includes my full name as parent. Can somebody please advise?

I am working with Stamp-1 visa on spousal work permit which will expire on 1st week of may, so with a view of this i applied today with following documents:

1) Covering letter
2) Copy of the bio data page of the passport of my Irish born child
3) Original birth certificate of my child
4) Letter from GP which is clearly saying i am the parent and living with child in the same address
5) 2 passport size photo of mine
6) Copy of the biodata page of my passport
7) Copy of my GNIB Card
Copy of my work permit which is clearly specfying it will expire on 1st week of May
9) Original telephone bill with copy of my Irish full license (for residential proof)

Am i right on track means with my application? Please advise.

thanks

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Thu May 05, 2011 10:24 am

Don't worry about it - I assume DNA evidence would only be required if there was a question mark over parentage. I don't see why they would question an Irish Birth Cert. For children born overseas there may be issues, or if the father's name was not added to the Birth Cert (it is more common than you would think).

krispy009
Newly Registered

Post by krispy009 » Thu May 12, 2011 7:45 am

Hi Jeetu

Can you please tell me whom to send these documents to get visa changed on the basis of Zambrano Judgement case.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards
Naveen

Reetu
Newly Registered

Post by Reetu » Thu May 12, 2011 10:32 am

krispy009 wrote:Hi Jeetu

Can you please tell me whom to send these documents to get visa changed on the basis of Zambrano Judgement case.

Many thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards
Naveen
Please note that i have not get changed my stamp until now. Just send application only. This should be send to INIS Repartition Division. The detailed you can get from INIS website (inis.gov.ie). regards