ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skah786

Post by skah786 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi
Quick question, do you need original ID card to pick up the application or will a copy suffice?

duas

afzal786

Post by afzal786 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Ameen summa ameen to all duas, many thanks for kind words.

*Buht buht KHAIR MUBARAK to all* :D

May Allah bless all of you good news soon..ameen

afzal786

Post by afzal786 » Thu May 12, 2011 9:58 pm

mgsBoy86 wrote:Afzal bhai, just a quick question.

Did the UKBA ever contact your workplace?
I was never contact nor my wife or my workplace. Infact I was a bit worried about employers reference as they only provide reference through post. Luckily I had a lot of work related paper work such as: pays slips 6 months, employement contract, supporting work letter, Sharesave scheme letters and a few other other letters they had confirming my employment, and copy of my Work ID card.

All payments were confirmed on the bank statements

afzal786

Post by afzal786 » Thu May 12, 2011 10:06 pm

XnailaX wrote: make dua for us all aswelll...and show ur wife all these post!!!,...jus so she know how much we was all thinking bout u and her lol...
:lol: Indeed I have had great help and support from this forum, I immensly respect and thank each and everyone of you...

May Allah bless you all very happy life ahead..ameen

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri May 13, 2011 7:56 am

afzal786 wrote:
XnailaX wrote: make dua for us all aswelll...and show ur wife all these post!!!,...jus so she know how much we was all thinking bout u and her lol...
:lol: Indeed I have had great help and support from this forum, I immensly respect and thank each and everyone of you...

May Allah bless you all very happy life ahead..ameen
Ameen. Take care of yourself brother. Best of luck for the future :)

Oxford

Post by Oxford » Fri May 13, 2011 9:33 am

Last edited by Oxford on Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Manno1

Post by Manno1 » Fri May 13, 2011 11:49 am

Alhamdulliah Finally I received my passport with Visa. I wish everyone very best of luck especially the one's with appeal cases because I know how tough this process is.

Application submitted: 30/11/2010
Application under process: 30/12/2010
Collected: 11/01/2011
Refused
appeal submitted: 24/01/2011
Received call letter: 10/04/2011
Submitted passport: 19/04/2011
Collected with Visa: 13/05/2011

Thank you everyone, this forum has been a great moral support through out this process!

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Fri May 13, 2011 11:52 am

Manno1 wrote:Alhamdulliah Finally I received my passport with Visa. I wish everyone very best of luck especially the one's with appeal cases because I know how tough this process is.

Application submitted: 30/11/2010
Application under process: 30/12/2010
Collected: 11/01/2011
Refused
appeal submitted: 24/01/2011
Received call letter: 10/04/2011
Submitted passport: 19/04/2011
Collected with Visa: 13/05/2011

Thank you everyone, this forum has been a great moral support through out this process!
Alhamdulillah. I am very happy for you. You see, things always turn out for the best in the end. Never lose hope.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. May Allah SAWT grant us all success. Ameen.

Yas2010

Post by Yas2010 » Fri May 13, 2011 4:40 pm

Does any one know how long it will take for the decision as I submitted it on 25th March in the UK (Leicester), then they sent it to ISLAMABAD. i got the following email from them.

We received appeal on 13/04/11. The appeal is now waiting for a review from Entry
Clearance Manager. Few decision are over turned during review and most of decision
stands. In case that decision stands, we will forward the documents to Tribunals to
process your appeal further and if it gets overturn, we will send you a letter to
submit your passport for visa.

We will appreciate your cooperation until you hear anything from us.

lynxukauq
Member of Standing

housing report

Post by lynxukauq » Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 am

Hi all

I am new to this forum and hence don't know if this where I should be posting me query.

I am after a housing report template that will cover all the rules and regulations to satisfy the requirement of UKBA and hence I was wondering if any one would be able to email me the template if they ever got an inspection report done.

I live in kent and no one seems to know what housing report is here as I have contacted several estate agent as well as the council, however, I have been lucky enough to get hold one estate agent who can give me what I need but he needs all the information that he can put it on the letter.

I would very much appreciate if any one can help me with this.

This is URGENT.

Regards

mgsBoy86

Re: housing report

Post by mgsBoy86 » Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 am

lynxukauq wrote:Hi all

I am new to this forum and hence don't know if this where I should be posting me query.

I am after a housing report template that will cover all the rules and regulations to satisfy the requirement of UKBA and hence I was wondering if any one would be able to email me the template if they ever got an inspection report done.

I live in kent and no one seems to know what housing report is here as I have contacted several estate agent as well as the council, however, I have been lucky enough to get hold one estate agent who can give me what I need but he needs all the information that he can put it on the letter.

I would very much appreciate if any one can help me with this.

This is URGENT.

Regards
There is no such thing as a housing template report.

You can either get an estate agent to prepare a report for you, or ideally, get your local council to do one on your behalf. I am really surprised that none of the estate agents you contacted do not know what a housing/inspection report is.

Ideally, they should come round to your property and survey it. They will probably measure the size of the rooms, make a note how many bedrooms and other rooms there are, how many people currently live there, and whether a fire alarm is installed or not (this is incredibly important from a health and safety point of view). In the report they will draft, it will state the purpose of the report (i.e. "RE: Settlement visa for XXXX"). They will also make an assessment whether the property will become overcrowded by the arrival of another tenant.

Both the local council and a reputable estate agent should be able to do this.

Also, try to include photographs of your property to demonstrate to the ECO that your property is suitable. This is not essential, though.

The report should go along the lines of (obviously typed in the traditional/formal way):
RE: Settlement Visa for XXXX XXXX

Dear XXX,

You instructed XXX to undertake a housing inspection report with regards to your wife's settlement visa. I can confirm that a survey of the following property was undertaken on XXX:

YOUR ADDRESS

The property consisted of the following rooms:

Ground Floor
DESCRIPTION OF ROOMS, SIZE, NUMBER

First Floor
DESCRIPTION OF ROOMS, SIZE, NUMBER

Currently, X tenants live in the propery, which I deem to be suitable for accommodation purposes. I also conclude that the property will not become overcrowded by the arrival of another tenant (your wife).

The property is free of hazardous substances that may otherwise pose as a significant risk to the tenants, in accorance with (state the ACT here, I can't remember off the top of my head).

I hope you find this inspection report to be suitable.

Best regards,

XXXX
Something along those lines should suffice.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat May 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Sallam,

I've sent an e-mail to BHC on Monday but they haven't replied yet. Waiting is getting day by day but i hope next week they reply and say come dude pick you passport and you visa stamped. In my dream LOL.

I've sent the e-mail to the following e-mail address (hope they are correct):

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk
ukvisasection.pakistansettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk

Has anyone e-mailed and got a reply from BHC?

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

AliGG
XX

skah786

Post by skah786 » Sat May 14, 2011 3:43 pm

AliGG wrote:Sallam,

I've sent an e-mail to BHC on Monday but they haven't replied yet. Waiting is getting day by day but i hope next week they reply and say come dude pick you passport and you visa stamped. In my dream LOL.

AliGG
Salam,
I have emailed and got a response within a couple of days usually. I emailed the second of the two email addresses you have given here.

Duas

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat May 14, 2011 8:02 pm

skah786 wrote:
AliGG wrote:Sallam,

AliGG
Salam,
I have emailed and got a response within a couple of days usually. I emailed the second of the two email addresses you have given here.

Duas
Sallam skah786,

I've sent to both of them LOL. Just making sure they get my e-mail. It been 4 working days since i've sent it. but still no reply. Not sure what is going on...
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat May 14, 2011 8:05 pm

skah786,

When did you e-mail? and did they say? I know you have submitted your application on the same as me.

please let me know

thanks
XX

skah786

Post by skah786 » Sat May 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Salam,

I emailed before it changed to under process.

They just said where it was i.e. Abu Dhabi/Islamabad.

Hope that helps?

Duas

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sat May 14, 2011 9:25 pm

just booked my ticket, going Pakistan for 6 weeks, woooohhhhhhhhhhhh
employer first said i could not take it off, i made my cousin phone him and he gave it me off. going on the 3rd june.
Cant wait 2 see my wife. lol
the only thing that is worrying me is that what will happen if the eco try to ring me and i dont be here, and also im not getting paid for my holidays so if they check my tax with the tax office and im not paying tax for the 6 weeks (i aint bothered really, if i have to choose between my wife and money i will choose my wife) will that make a difference.

AliGG, i sent them an email as well and they have not replied back to me aswell, give them a couple of days.

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:just booked my ticket, going Pakistan for 6 weeks, woooohhhhhhhhhhhh
employer first said i could not take it off, i made my cousin phone him and he gave it me off. going on the 3rd june.
the only thing that is worrying me is that what will happen if the eco try to ring me and i dont be here, and also im not getting paid for my holidays so if they check my tax with the tax office and im not paying tax for the 6 weeks (i aint bothered really, if i have to choose between my wife and money i will choose my wife) will that make a difference.

AliGG, i sent them an email as well and they have not replied back to me aswell, give them a couple of days.
Sallam anjum,

It looks like you really really missing your wife. Don't blame you, i miss my wife and my son as well. Its been 2 and half months I haven seen them. lets hope they get their visa....

yeah man, don't worry, just go and enjoy it. I am sure eco will contact by 3rd of June if they need any thing.... you tax will not be a problem if you have paid recently.... don't worry man - just go and enjoy your time with your wife...

man it looks like they are going to send me an e-mail. all i want is an update... nothing else.

but im feeling a bit nervious this week, who knows, maybe they will e-mail and say your app is process and come and pick it up... LOL

cheers guys,

AliGG
XX

wassap

Post by wassap » Sat May 14, 2011 11:11 pm

afzal786 wrote:Aslam O Alaikum,

Alhamdullilah here is another/final update inshahAllah:

Wife had msg yesteday evening around 6pm, I couldn't eat properly since heard this news nor could sleep with piece just broken sleep. Well today she has collected the passport, Allah's mercy visa has been granted!

Many thanks to my parenets, family and all my brothers and sisters on this forum for your immense help and support through this very difficult time. May Allah bless you all.

Remember me in your duas,
Afzal
Mubarak bro, great news, lets hope the rest of us get good news soon aswell!

Im trying to keep myself prepped for the worst, not to keep my hopes up, at the end of the day its worth the pain in the end anyway :) My case is rock solid everything is totally pukka, which is why im preppin myself for the worst, im too much of a pessimist lol!

Could someone update the spreadsheet

Mines under process at ISB now (14/05/2011), a little bit late, as the missus was dragged back to Mirpur on monday as the biometrics got screwed up!

wassap

Post by wassap » Sat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:just booked my ticket, going Pakistan for 6 weeks, woooohhhhhhhhhhhh

Lol i was the same, i came back after being married for 4 weeks and was goin mad, so managed to get a couple of weeks off in june and im off to sunny Kotli! and truth be told i used to hate pakistan, never went for 19 years and now ive been back 3 times in the last 18 months, but to be fair my hatred was for family reason.......odd how that doesnt matter when u fall in love lol.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun May 15, 2011 9:36 pm

wassap wrote:

Lol i was the same, i came back after being married for 4 weeks and was goin mad, so managed to get a couple of weeks off in june and im off to sunny Kotli! and truth be told i used to hate pakistan, never went for 19 years and now ive been back 3 times in the last 18 months, but to be fair my hatred was for family reason.......odd how that doesnt matter when u fall in love lol.
i stayed with my wife for nearly 1 year, lol
i have booked 6 weeks but will try to get another 2 weeks of, will think of something when i reach pk, lmao, i neva do any work anyway i b on my phone all the time. so might get another 2 weeks off and inshallah by that time my wife will have her visa on her green passport and will arrive at heathrow with me. lol
its good 2 hear that ur application is under process mine was submitted 3 days after urs, so mine should be under process within the next 2/3 days, inshallah.
i just hope that the eco contact me before i go pakistan, im kind of worried about this,

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Sun May 15, 2011 9:40 pm

AliGG wrote:

Sallam anjum,

It looks like you really really missing your wife. Don't blame you, i miss my wife and my son as well. Its been 2 and half months I haven seen them. lets hope they get their visa....

yeah man, don't worry, just go and enjoy it. I am sure eco will contact by 3rd of June if they need any thing.... you tax will not be a problem if you have paid recently.... don't worry man - just go and enjoy your time with your wife...

man it looks like they are going to send me an e-mail. all i want is an update... nothing else.

but im feeling a bit nervious this week, who knows, maybe they will e-mail and say your app is process and come and pick it up... LOL

cheers guys,

AliGG
i love the weather more than my wife, lol
only joking
the more u think about something, the more your head gets screwed up. so go out and drink a couple of cans of red bull and u will feel better, lol

ss27

Post by ss27 » Mon May 16, 2011 9:30 am

Hi

I miss my wife very much

Application Submitted

18th March2011
Lahore

Document enclosed with application

English /Urdud Nikkah Nama
Wedding PIcs
6 months payslips
6 months Bank statements (showing balanes £4000-2500)
2 years P60
Wife BA MSC (Attested ) Degress
Letter From NARIc Confirming Her Master is equilant to UK Bachelor degree

3 Mobiile bills + call History GT Mobile + calling card
BT bills as Proof of address
Letter from Dad (
Letter from Council regarding property will not be over crowded
Copy of My passport and copy of my birth certificate

can any body tell me when we send email to BHC or call them will this effect on our applictaion

Remember in ur prayers

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Mon May 16, 2011 10:54 am

ss27 wrote:Hi

I miss my wife very much

Application Submitted

18th March2011
Lahore

Wedding PIcs
6 months payslips
2 years P60

Letter from Dad (

can any body tell me when we send email to BHC or call them will this effect on our applictaion

Remember in ur prayers
you can send them an email whenever you want but they do advise that you wait atleast 12 weeks before contacting them. u can send them an email 2day, the eco will reply back to you between 2-20 days
and for your 2nd question no it will not make any difference on ur application. UNLESS YOU VIOLATE THE CONTACT SERVICE BY SENDING THEM TO MANY EMAILS.LOL

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Mon May 16, 2011 1:47 pm

hi, my wife submitted her application same day as your wife. I've sent BHC an e-mail last monday asking them about the progress of our application but they stll haven't replied.
Is BHC contacted u regarding your wife's application? They contacted me 31st of March. Anyway, we should hear some good news soon.

Good luck!
anjum786mohammed wrote:
ss27 wrote:Hi

I miss my wife very much

Application Submitted

18th March2011
Lahore

Wedding PIcs
6 months payslips
2 years P60

Letter from Dad (

Remember in ur prayers
you can send them an email whenever you want but they do advise that you wait atleast 12 weeks before contacting them. u can send them an email 2day, the eco will reply back to you between 2-20 days
and for your 2nd question no it will not make any difference on ur application. UNLESS YOU VIOLATE THE CONTACT SERVICE BY SENDING THEM TO MANY EMAILS.LOL
XX