ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Wed May 11, 2011 1:46 pm

my Boss not like idea of the computer im using- if i can request how to ger copy of this report, thank u

mikado
Newly Registered

Post by mikado » Wed May 11, 2011 2:12 pm

BANDAR wrote:my Boss not like idea of the computer im using- if i can request how to ger copy of this report, thank u
Good afternoon and i hope you are enjoying this wednesday !! The whole report can be viewed in it's entirety on the following web-site- www.immigrantcouncil.ie, then click on "publications".

Greetings to all "newly qualified" Irish citizens.

Regards

MIKADO. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

still waiting

Post by still waiting » Wed May 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Latan

Post by Latan » Wed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

is this another report ?

nanette
Member of Standing

Re: Swearing an Oath

Post by nanette » Wed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

dgnhly,

the impression you gave is of a person that seeks and does not give back.
The way you've presented yourself is that: I am irish now, ohhh I won't post anymore, by the way can you tell me how long a cert takes ?

It would have been simplier to ask for information and then disapear. I command your honesty though.

And you are correct that I should have updated scrudu but unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to do so. I will do it though.

As of helping people here, believe me, I have and continue to do so, publicly and in private.

Apologies for my rude message earlier. You should not leave, come back !

Regarding your cert, with all the events and changes happening around Ireland, I would say more than 6 weeks (the end of June 2011 probably). The minister is busy right now on other pressing matters.

Nanette.

dgnhly wrote:Nanette,

What a unfortunate and rude statement !
Let me start to point out few thing. As you may have noted I am junior member of the forum which I have only discovered and joined the team since April 11 and tried to share all my experiences in a very transparent and clear way, and I believe at least few of the team members already benefited already.

More importantly my posts are already in the system and is not that the whole point to create a traceable record which all members can benefit.

When I joined the forum and read the last circa 50 pages which was very informative. And I am sure most of the people are doing the same thing expect like you Nanette which appears that you have only a Ganglion type of nerve / brain system.

Quite frankly speaking I do not give a sh*t whether you give a sh*t of my innocent enquiry, since I know the process is a 2-6 weeks, which was already stated in DOJ's final letter (in the final letter it states - a formal certificate will be issued in the name of XXXXXX XXXXXX will normally issue within 6 weeks from the date we receive the required documenatation specified above.)

As a final suggestion to you Nanette, why dont you update scrudu's spread sheet instead of acting like a smart arse.

Sorry for the above, but Nanette's response was rude/ ferocious and more importantly unfair.

All the best guys,

nanette wrote:
"This is one of my last posts."
"So, the next question is when do you think I will get the CERT guys? "

Well if these are your last posts then I really don't give sh*t when you get your CERT...

This forum is for helping others. Your experience should enrich others and therefore from time to time drop by and see if you an advise, publicly or in privatly

Nanette

Latan

Post by Latan » Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 pm

It's.

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

What is it ?
Latan wrote:It's.

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Wed May 11, 2011 3:09 pm

so nanette,
do not be bothered with what posted above, I always find you helpful and right in your prediction as well.
by the way what's your prediction for me :lol:
peace on you

mikado
Newly Registered

Post by mikado » Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 pm

To all of the lovely people on the forum who are still awaiting a reply from the INIS- YOUR WAIT IS ABOUT TO END VERY SOON !! I was at the meeting yesterday with my wife and there's going to be a few pleasant surprises shortly- CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY.

Take care lovely people.

Regards

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Wed May 11, 2011 4:11 pm

mikado wrote:To all of the lovely people on the forum who are still awaiting a reply from the INIS- YOUR WAIT IS ABOUT TO END VERY SOON !! I was at the meeting yesterday with my wife and there's going to be a few pleasant surprises shortly- CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY.

Take care lovely people.

Regards

Why do not you put some of those surprises? :cry:
peace on you

AShawna

Post by AShawna » Wed May 11, 2011 4:14 pm

dgnhly wrote: As you may have noted I am junior member of the forum which I have only discovered and joined the team since April 11 and tried to share all my experiences in a very transparent and clear way, and I believe at least few of the team members already benefited already.
dgnhly, every single person here started as a newbie and built up knowledge by our own experiences and experience gained by helping others. If everyone disappeared off the forum after getting sorted, the forum wont be as helpful to people as it is today. Stick around, give helpful advise to new people joining in, you may think you know just little but its a little more than the newbie joining tomorrow. And believe it or not its kinda addictive, you are used to logging on here and you'll find yourself still logging in even after you have your irish passport in hand. :wink:

SEE YOU AROUND!
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...

AShawna

Post by AShawna » Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm

nanette wrote:
Apologies for my rude message earlier. You should not leave, come back !
Nanette.
Nannette, you are very good. :D
...though it tarries, it shall surely come...

Latan

Post by Latan » Wed May 11, 2011 4:26 pm

mikado wrote:
BANDAR wrote:my Boss not like idea of the computer im using- if i can request how to ger copy of this report, thank u
Good afternoon and i hope you are enjoying this wednesday !! The whole report can be viewed in it's entirety on the following web-site- www.immigrantcouncil.ie, then click on "publications".

Greetings to all "newly qualified" Irish citizens.

Regards

Please tell us....i can't down-load this document for some reason-

dgnhly

Post by dgnhly » Wed May 11, 2011 5:38 pm

Nanette & Ashawna,

I ll be around, and try to help others. Thanks

dgnhly, every single person here started as a newbie and built up knowledge by our own experiences and experience gained by helping others. If everyone disappeared off the forum after getting sorted, the forum wont be as helpful to people as it is today. Stick around, give helpful advise to new people joining in, you may think you know just little but its a little more than the newbie joining tomorrow. And believe it or not its kinda addictive, you are used to logging on here and you'll find yourself still logging in even after you have your irish passport in hand. :wink:

SEE YOU AROUND![/quote]

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Wed May 11, 2011 8:14 pm

.h

HOTSPURS

Post by HOTSPURS » Wed May 11, 2011 8:38 pm

dgnhly wrote:Dear Forum members,

This is one of my last posts. For the beneefit of the forum again. My application was approved on the 20/04/11 (opend the post box 25th).

On the 26/04/11 I called the my local discrict court (city centre-four courst). They advised me that earliest possible time avaialable for the court is 08/09/11 :shock:

So, I called other Dublin courts which none of them accepted me. I called Cork Discrict Court they did not accept me since I do not reside in Cork, and advised me that the Judge is very strict on that.

Any wa I lled ATHLONE, and they said come over on the 06/05/11. Went over there on the 06/05/11 and no problems whatsoever. Send all documents back on the 09/05/11

A friend of mine went to WEXFORD and he did not have any difficulties as well.

So, the next question is when do you think I will get the CERT guys? :roll:
ha ha.. i sent my docs on 7th MARCH & I'm still waiting.. INIS are probably plotting to squeeze an additional 300 outta us by deferring the cert until after June Announcement of Additional fees

Latan

Post by Latan » Wed May 11, 2011 9:02 pm

My source advised me to get ready for THAT looming increase which is likely to take place after July- it looks like it will be more in the region of approx. 600-650 euro which will push up the fee to a record high of about 1, 500 euros. The increase in fees is mainly to cover the ever-increasing administrative functions relating to Irish Immigration and Naturalisation Service- can i also add that this particular department is the only one making a profit in the Dept. of Justice. Save your money !!

HOTSPURS

Post by HOTSPURS » Wed May 11, 2011 9:39 pm

throw in 500 € for each APPEAL for the refusals & we've got a money spinning machine - The increase in fee would not only discourage not-so-serious applicants but also generate revenue.

Latan

Post by Latan » Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm

My piggy-bank is bursting at the seams....with fivers....i've already saved 1, 000 euros.....just in case-

tullamore
BANNED

Post by tullamore » Wed May 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Latan wrote:My piggy-bank is bursting at the seams....with fivers....i've already saved 1, 000 euros.....just in case-
you probably need double-that amount

crown

Post by crown » Thu May 12, 2011 12:00 am

IRISH PHAROE wrote:so nanette,
do not be bothered with what posted above, I always find you helpful and right in your prediction as well.
by the way what's your prediction for me :lol:
Nanette
Dont bothered you are always helpful
You are appreciated
Crown
Waiting for my cert

still waiting

Post by still waiting » Thu May 12, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Nanette,
pls dont mind what others say, i dont see anything wrong in ur post, if i get support from this forum with so long wait, and if i get sorted, i will try my best and build up others enthusiasm.
i know people who r waiting how they feel i m one of them.

adura

Post by adura » Fri May 13, 2011 8:05 am

Hello Nanette,
Its been ages...just a little update,a friend of mine called the INIS and was told the SW reports ad Garda clearance was received this week for some batch 2008 and 2009 applicants and peeps documents will be forwarded to the Minister for approval..Happy Days..Hopefully my wife's application will be amongst.

Allow peace to reign in the forum.i encourage warring factions to sheath their swords.We all are here to encourage each other..
Thanks to everyone who helped and left comments while i was waiting for my passport.
I guess we all need each other..

Great weekend ahead.
God makes all things beautiful

bugu07

Post by bugu07 » Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Dear Friends
Not sure what to say here.
I was disappointed and was about to leave Ireland for good. Even I accepted job in Australia and booked flights. But this morning I received that letter I was waiting for last 4 years. Now cancelled my flight till August.
For benefit of members my timelines are as follow
Applied January 2007
Additional doc asked Dec2008 sent same day
Further documents required January 2011 sent 1st week in march
Letter received today
Not sure :D or :(

nanette
Member of Standing

Post by nanette » Fri May 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Now get ur citizenship as Irish and go...congratz buddy
bugu07 wrote:Dear Friends
Not sure what to say here.
I was disappointed and was about to leave Ireland for good. Even I accepted job in Australia and booked flights. But this morning I received that letter I was waiting for last 4 years. Now cancelled my flight till August.
For benefit of members my timelines are as follow
Applied January 2007
Additional doc asked Dec2008 sent same day
Further documents required January 2011 sent 1st week in march
Letter received today
Not sure :D or :(