ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal on employer references

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moh
Newly Registered

Refusal on employer references

Post by moh » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:08 pm

Hi
I got my HSMP refusal letter today, the basis of rejection was that my references were not detailed enough. I believe only one letter was lacking in details and even that letter only covered a part of my experience.

The weird thing is I have been working on work permits for a while now and even than I got 0 points for experience. Isn’t the home office already aware of the jobs I have been doing under work permits? How much detail is required?

and most of all should I appeal?

Thanks in advance

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:20 am

hi moh, sorry to hear about your refusal. IMHO caseworker is not bothered about your previous skillset/exp. on WP, rather he/she is only gives importance to the documentation you have provided. Provide the list of technical work you perform in the reference letters. go for reappeal. all the bset.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---