ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FORM SET(O) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mazhar-uk

FORM SET(O) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Post by mazhar-uk » Tue May 10, 2011 2:13 pm

Dear All,

I have sent my ILR application before the royal wedding and may day bank holidays (28-04-2011) to UKBA's Durham office under the 10 years long residencde category.

The application was received on 3rd May as it was confirmed via Royal mail tracking service but it has not been acknowledged nor the payment has been taken from my Credit Card account until this date.

Could anyone please tell me that:

1. Do they send the acknowledgement letter for the ILR applications.
2. How long does it take for them to charge for the service especially if it was paid through the credit card.

Thank you very much in advance guy!

REgards

Mazhar

emarketeruk

Re: FORM SET(O) ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

Post by emarketeruk » Tue May 10, 2011 3:15 pm

hello,
i have applied for my ILR on 28th April and i still havent received any acknowledgement iether. my solicitor told me now that are talking a little longer to process payments

[quote="mazhar-uk"]Dear All,

I have sent my ILR application before the royal wedding and may day bank holidays (28-04-2011) to UKBA's Durham office under the 10 years long residencde category.

The application was received on 3rd May as it was confirmed via Royal mail tracking service but it has not been acknowledged nor the payment has been taken from my Credit Card account until this date.

Could anyone please tell me that:

1. Do they send the acknowledgement letter for the ILR applications.
2. How long does it take for them to charge for the service especially if it was paid through the credit card.

Thank you very much in advance guy!

REgards

Mazhar[/quote]

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue May 10, 2011 3:32 pm

be patient. it has only been a week since they received your application and there are delays due to the bank holidays.

ghummy

Post by ghummy » Tue May 10, 2011 4:14 pm

relax, my app was confirmed delivered on the 27th april, and they only took payment from me yesterday. will be about another week before a letter is recieved.

mazhar-uk

Post by mazhar-uk » Tue May 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Greenie wrote:be patient. it has only been a week since they received your application and there are delays due to the bank holidays.
LOL. :)

Thanks Greenie. Its not that I am so desperate but my only worry is that my application is in safe hands and not been delivered to the wrong address. The file have got all the original valuable documents which I have been saving for last 10 years.

Regards

Mazhar

mazhar-uk

Post by mazhar-uk » Tue May 10, 2011 4:56 pm

ghummy wrote:relax, my app was confirmed delivered on the 27th april, and they only took payment from me yesterday. will be about another week before a letter is recieved.
Thanks ghummy.

wen4k
Newly Registered

Post by wen4k » Wed May 11, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi Mazhar

I applied for the same one at the same day, my payment was taken today, havent been home to check for a letter yet, but as far as I know they do.
Good luck Keep us posted

mazhar-uk

Post by mazhar-uk » Wed May 11, 2011 5:34 pm

wen4k wrote:Hi Mazhar

I applied for the same one at the same day, my payment was taken today, havent been home to check for a letter yet, but as far as I know they do.
Good luck Keep us posted
Thanks Wen4k

Good luck for the final outcome!

Mine hasn't been taken yet :cry:

Regards

Mazhar

mazhar-uk

Post by mazhar-uk » Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 pm

wen4k wrote:Hi Mazhar

Good luck Keep us posted

Checked my account this morning and the good news is that the payment has finally been taken. It was actually taken on 11th but has just appeared in my account. BIG RELIEF!

I was really worried as everyone else's payment was taken. Lets hope for the positive results.

Thanks and regards

Mazhar

wen4k
Newly Registered

Post by wen4k » Sat May 14, 2011 2:33 pm

yay so happy to hear that!!
fingers crossed we will have our ILR within weeks

Keep us up to date!!