ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BLOCKED THREAD???

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deland
- thin ice -

BLOCKED THREAD???

Post by deland » Sat May 14, 2011 11:39 am

Can you tell me why my thread (thailand-uk)was blocked???

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 am

It was serving no purpose with derogatory remarks against others members and in my opinion as a Moderator, was likely to continue as an inflammatory thread.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Should that topic have been posted in this forum anyway? Looks like it was meant to be posted on some other (thai-uk) forum but posted here inadvertently(?)

Having read the topic, suggest that you read the T&Cs carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sat May 14, 2011 12:45 pm

I suspect the OP's intention was to communicate here with fellow members from the other forum as by his own admission he's been banned from posting there.

deland
- thin ice -

Post by deland » Sat May 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Casa wrote:I suspect the OP's intention was to communicate here with fellow members from the other forum
Thats right it was.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 14, 2011 1:19 pm

OP must understand that he cannot use other public forum(s) to vent out frustrations against "anonymous" individuals that he/she may have communicated with on one/more specific forum(s).

That he is banned from posting on a given forum doesn't mean that he can use another forum to post (derogatory) messages such the one in question under the assumption that the individuals his message is targeted for are members of another forum.

Same / similar user IDs (in different forums) doesn't necessarily mean same individuals.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat May 14, 2011 3:43 pm

sushdmehta, indeed so. The opening post in that topic clearly contravenes the T&Cs here, and accordingly I have now moved it out of sight.
John

deland
- thin ice -

Post by deland » Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 pm

John wrote:sushdmehta, indeed so. The opening post in that topic clearly contravenes the T&Cs here, and accordingly I have now moved it out of sight.
You know what this is boring now, i didn't start this someone asked about me on thailand-uk to see how i was getting on re: visa and a mod on here linked my thread here to them and then it all got out of hand, So can you just leave it now???

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat May 14, 2011 4:00 pm

someone asked about me on thailand-uk to see how i was getting on re: visa
If you had left it at that there would not be a problem. But you went much further than that and in doing so contravened the T&Cs here.
John

deland
- thin ice -

Post by deland » Sat May 14, 2011 4:02 pm

John wrote:
someone asked about me on thailand-uk to see how i was getting on re: visa
If you had left it at that there would not be a problem. But you went much further than that and in doing so contravened the T&Cs here.
Whatever bored now