ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration office at Pakistan has shifted my case to london

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mofarooq
Newly Registered

Immigration office at Pakistan has shifted my case to london

Post by mofarooq » Sun May 15, 2011 1:29 am

Please consider this discussion. I applied in August 2007 from Islamabad Pakistan. This is very long waiting time already but now all the cases has been shifted to london office. I have no idea when this case will be processed. Now a days, my online status says that "We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you".

If some one has the same case like me, or have some information regarding this issue then please share your opinion that when this case can be processed.?

Moreover, Please any one of you answer the following question:
(Q). Now a days i am living in Sweden, and achieved master degree recently. Is it possible to upgrade information/education status/marital status? If possible then share the detail please.?

Regards,

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 15, 2011 2:45 am

What did you apply for?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mofarooq
Newly Registered

Post by mofarooq » Sun May 15, 2011 10:27 am

Dear venny,

I have applied for professional immigration to Canada.

Regards

Richter

Post by Richter » Sat May 21, 2011 10:27 am

There are some April 2007 applicants in the London visa office who have not yet heard anything, but there are also some Nov 2007 applicants who are being processed - it seems to be pot luck with this office. Published processing times for 2007 applicants through London is now 49 months.

You can update your qualifications when you are asked to send in your documents.

moonlightconsultantltd
Newly Registered

2 years work permit visa for canada

Post by moonlightconsultantltd » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:35 pm

We are MOONLIGHT RECRUITMENT AGENCY ACCRA GHANA

We are looking for a well-established Recruitment Consultancy, which has been running its business since at least three years. That has candidates aspiring to visit or work in USA,ALASKA,SPAIN and CANADA. We shall prepare their Work Permit visa cases in any of the Embassy in , Canada, USA, SPAIN EMBASSY Accra,Ghana

We recruit workers to work in BONNIE LEE FISHERIES CHARTERS CANADA
If you are interested to work in CANADA, SPAIN and ALASKA kindly contact us urgently for your Application form to join the company.
The company is currently applying workers for jobs in the following areas:

Computer Analyst & Engineering,Nursing,Fish,parking,branding,Chefs,Welders,Nannies,Drivers,Administrative post,Construction workers: For construction Industries:
carpenters,shuttering,building electrician,industrial Electrician,welders, mason,tile fitter,plasterer,painter,plumber,scaffolder,Laborers,Lobsters and health related.

We will help you apply and get your employment contract letter and also help you in getting Canada Two years working permit visa as well as Madrid and Alaska,USA.If you are willing and ready to travel abroad,do Contact us with your Resume/CV and after my review an application form will be sent to you to apply directly to the company in Canada for your employment contract letter and paper works to get your two years working permit visa to Canada.
We will help you apply for the company and also help you in getting Canada Two years working permit visa as well as Madrid Spain and Alaska,USA.
This job opportunity is open for companies and individuals alike.
We have to warn you that it is very cold up there.

Regards,
Mr,NANA GEORGE
CEO MOONLIGHT RECRUITMENT AGENCY
Recruitment and Visa Consultant,
Accra-Ghana,West Africe

syedszeeshan
Newly Registered

Post by syedszeeshan » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 am

YOu should update your status to Cnadian Immigration office.
I did the same when my status chenged.

CarlEverdeene
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by CarlEverdeene » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:25 am

Hi. Maybe you have to do follow ups with your documents to the agency where you have submitted your papers.