ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Married overstayer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vickyo
Newly Registered

Married overstayer

Post by vickyo » Sun May 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Hi. I came to the UK in 2004 on a working holiday visa and in 2006 got a work permit. I left my organisation in 2009. I got married to my British born (he is a British citizen) in November 2011. We had to get a COA from Home Officeto approve us getting married. We got married about two weeks after the last day immigration allowed me to stay in the country. I am now an overstayer. My partner and I can’t afford for me to go back to my home country to apply for a visa. We wanted to apply from within the UK. Is there anyway that I can apply for a spouse visa from within the UK as an overstayer? Please help.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Married in November 2011?

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 15, 2011 4:38 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vickyo
Newly Registered

Post by vickyo » Mon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Oh, sorry. We got married in November 2010.