ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 refusal for previous earning proofs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

selen
Newly Registered

Tier 1 refusal for previous earning proofs

Post by selen » Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

Dear
I applied for Tier 1 (general) on 12 March 2011and received the decision on 30 April 2011. They refused it because of my previous earning proofs come from only 1 source. (such as P60 and payslips) .

They dont give me right of appeal on section B . but on section D they said that if i wish i can send additional information with appropriate fee.

But this type of visa for initial application has been closed on 06 April 2011.

Does anyone have any idea , if I send additional information which is second source of my income proofs , can they consider it ? (even tier 1 general initial application closed on 06 april 2011)

Please help .thank you all.

Celtic

Post by Celtic » Sun May 01, 2011 11:58 pm

No tier 1 general initial applications will be entertained by HO after 6th April.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 refusal for previous earning proofs

Post by geriatrix » Mon May 02, 2011 1:39 am

selen wrote:if I send additional information which is second source of my income proofs , can they consider it ?
No.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

isha123
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 refusal for previous earning proofs

Post by isha123 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 am

As far as i understand payslips and pay 60 are the correct source of income proof..what else was missing that needs to be given as income proof

muraxza
BANNED

Post by muraxza » Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 am

Did you also sent a bank statement with the payslips and p60?
Blocked Username

selen
Newly Registered

Post by selen » Tue May 03, 2011 7:25 am

I applied 12 march celtic.not after 6 april.
But there is section ask me additional information or new application.if they don't consider why they put the section.and they don't give me right of appeal.so must be some way sush dmehtda. Just NO answer not enough for me.plase give details.

I haven't sent my bank statements.because I am paid cash.so there is no proof in bank statement last 12 months.
I have sent banbk statements but it only prove 800 pounds as consecutive 90 days for maintanance funds.
Basically they required to see second sources of my income proof. They showed that this is the reason. But if I send now (after deciding) do you think they consider ?

selen
Newly Registered

Post by selen » Tue May 03, 2011 7:27 am

Like accountant letter or tax official paper..

duffy
Newly Registered

Post by duffy » Tue May 03, 2011 8:58 am

Payslips & P60 are from the same source i.e. the employer, so you need to show an additional source which normally will be bank statements. If you were paid in cash some one else might advise how you show proof.

It sounds as though they have given you an option to submit the additional information, so if someone can advise how you show cash payments, then you can submit that documents.

Best of Luck

selen
Newly Registered

Post by selen » Tue May 03, 2011 9:05 am

My bank statements show I received the money but they are not exact amount with my payslips.if I go to accountant and let him make an account for me and sign it by chartered accountant does it help as second source ? Is the sounds bad or satisfy ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2011 11:22 am

What does the refusal letter state? There is no such thing as "no right of appeal on section B" and "you may send additional documents for section D"!! When an application is refused, it is refused.

When right of appeal is not granted, then you may challenge the decision (refusal) only through a judicial review.

selen
Newly Registered

Post by selen » Tue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

That s way I am confused sushdmehta. It is not like you say.

The letter is 4 pages and there is section a , section b , section c and section d .

section a explain the reason for refusal.
section b explains no right of appeal
section c explains some voluntary return to my country
section d option to make new application

-- or additional information which is not included previous app.

this is what the letter exactly.

That is the only reason i am confused. if it is refused and no appeal wht is the mean section d . why they put the section d. and they dont give any phone number i can call and chase it with the same caseworker.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue May 03, 2011 11:53 am

The reference to "new application" is for an immigration application in a category that you qualify for and is available (open for new applicants).

Tier 1 (General) category is no longer available. You cannot apply again.

selen
Newly Registered

Post by selen » Tue May 03, 2011 12:01 pm

himm.. oke..

not very good news but then i need to try some other way .

they dont have any replacement for tier 1 . so how we gonna apply visa to stay here..

i am accountant and also work as software analyst in a big american company . but they dont get visa for their employee.

is there not any other way to get visa to stay this country ? any idea please ?

muraxza
BANNED

Hello selen

Post by muraxza » Tue May 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Well unfortunatly you have put your self in trouble and there is no option you have left for yourself even the judicial review i dont think so will be helpfull for you cause you have sent them an incomplete documents merely a payslips and p60 is not the complete proof of earnings unless you also sent a bank statment

Secondly you said you paid in cash which is also not the same amount which you get in your bank and your payslip thats mean your income will also not coroborating with each other i.e payslips and bank statment

Now you can still try your luck by taking advise from the soliciter might some one can show you a way

Howabout the section d which you are talking about i think they have given you a chance so go to the good soliciter and find out further from them

Regrds
Blocked Username

selen
Newly Registered

Post by selen » Tue May 03, 2011 1:01 pm

i am agree on with this.

I am asking for new application for different category. because this category is not available anymore.
But i also cant see anyother visa category.
i think only tier 2 i have choose..

tier1rishi
Newly Registered

tier 1 open or close

Post by tier1rishi » Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

hi guys.. m not 100 % sure if tier 1 is closed or still open to in country applicants. coz the following link says that on 6th April new fees applies. and if you go further by clicking 'fees for our services' page. it shows a fee of £1000.00 for t1 general and entrepreneur. here are both the links.

link 1: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... fees-april

link2: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/fees/#

tier1rishi
Newly Registered

tier 1 open or close

Post by tier1rishi » Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 pm

hi guys.. m not 100 % sure if tier 1 is closed or still open to in country applicants. coz the following link says that on 6th April new fees applies. and if you go further by clicking 'fees for our services' page. it shows a fee of £1000.00 for t1 general and entrepreneur. here are both the links.

link 1: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... fees-april

link2: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/fees/#

wf
Member of Standing

Post by wf » Sun May 15, 2011 9:02 pm

It's closed! Widely publicised by UKBA and on here in the months leading up to it.

Sheesh we have someone on here every other day who pops up and says it's not or might not be closed. Its finished!