ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

KOL Exam help needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shabanaimrank

KOL Exam help needed

Post by shabanaimrank » Sat May 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi All,

I am appearing for my exam on tuesday and not sure what to read and what not to read. Please throw some light. Am I right in thinking that only questions asked in the exam are from Chapters 2,3,4,5,6

Do i also have to prepare chapters 1,7,8,9?

Please Note: I have tried searching the forum abt KOL but I dint not find answer to my question.

I presume most of the people have given this exam but I am bit nervous because I have never appeared for any such exam before.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sat May 14, 2011 10:50 pm

am appearing for my exam on tuesday and not sure what to read and what not to read. Please throw some light. Am I right in thinking that only questions asked in the exam are from Chapters 2,3,4,5,6
Correct, you should have had this instruction from the LIUK test centre as well. Read the practice questions as well.

The test is quite simple.

All the best

shabanaimrank

Post by shabanaimrank » Sun May 15, 2011 12:30 am

Thanks a lot for your help......test centre did not gave me any information :(............but much appreciated thanks for your help :)

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Sun May 15, 2011 12:44 am

gidoc wrote:
am appearing for my exam on tuesday and not sure what to read and what not to read. Please throw some light. Am I right in thinking that only questions asked in the exam are from Chapters 2,3,4,5,6
Correct, you should have had this instruction from the LIUK test centre as well. Read the practice questions as well.

The test is quite simple.

All the best
Just a quick one, am also planning on appearing for Life in UK exam very soon...could someone please guide me the standard study material to refer to for this exam...is it Life in UK 2 - journey to citizenship book...
is there any PDF or hacked version of the copy available anywhere...any help is much appreciated...

Thanks

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 am

' hacked version' what are you on about .
Buy the book and the official study guide and that is all that is needed .
pennyless

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

a quick one, am also planning on appearing for Life in UK exam very soon...could someone please guide me the standard study material to refer to for this exam...is it Life in UK 2 - journey to citizenship book...
is there any PDF or hacked version of the copy available anywhere...any help is much appreciated...
You can buy this book online or download. Google and you shall find, a host of information and practice questions.

Nazia88

Post by Nazia88 » Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 am

hi copy that link and practice this one you will be fine. goodluck
http://www.hiren.info/life-in-the-uk-test/1