ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding age points

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rangeel

regarding age points

Post by rangeel » Mon May 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Hi all

I had have 10 points in age when I have granted HSMP in 2007, january. So coming January is my due to apply ILR. At the moment I am 33 and my concern is, am i still capable to claim 10 points as I found in the new rule as follows,

Age (at date of application for first grant) Points

Under 28 years of age 20
28 or 29 years of age 10
30 or 31 years of age 5

Could some one please clarify me about the point : ''at date of application for first grant''

Thank you
Rangeel

psdesai
BANNED

Re: regarding age points

Post by psdesai » Mon May 16, 2011 6:29 pm

rangeel wrote:Hi all

I had have 10 points in age when I have granted HSMP in 2007, january. So coming January is my due to apply ILR. At the moment I am 33 and my concern is, am i still capable to claim 10 points as I found in the new rule as follows,

Age (at date of application for first grant) Points

Under 28 years of age 20
28 or 29 years of age 10
30 or 31 years of age 5

Could some one please clarify me about the point : ''at date of application for first grant''

Thank you
Rangeel
Any takers?
"Freedom is your very nature. Only with freedom, do joy, generosity and other human values blossom. Without freedom, attitudes become stifling, concepts become a burden, information has no value and imagination becomes stagnant."

dehjet

Post by dehjet » Tue May 17, 2011 2:16 pm

that means when you were granted first visa (HSMP in 2007) if you were 29 and claimed 10 points, then still you can claim that points for your age.

rangeel

Post by rangeel » Tue May 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you for your information.