ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

residency card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moris

residency card

Post by moris » Tue May 17, 2011 7:40 pm

hi, this is just worrying me, i am a non EU person, married to EU person,now i am trying to apply for dependent visa,Home office asking me to supply HM revenue document from my wife(who was a self employed a year ago) now she is getting some grants ,so obviously not working.

At this point of time what documents should i provide to HO?

Your reply would be appreciated,as i have been waiting for my visa for long.
Thank you all in advance.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Wed May 18, 2011 10:00 am

What is your nationality? What is your wife's? Where are you living at the moment?

When you say that your wife is "getting some grants", what does this mean? How is she exercising EU Treaty rights in the UK? Is she working, studying or self-sufficient?

moris

Post by moris » Wed May 18, 2011 1:23 pm

I am Indian,she is FRENCH,we are living in UK,as she is studying she get funds from the government.No she is not working right now, she used to be, now a full time student.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 pm

How long have you been waiting? Is your wife now not working at all?