ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accontant is regsitered with an appropriate body?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ram81
Newly Registered

Accontant is regsitered with an appropriate body?

Post by ram81 » Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 am

Hi,
During march i have submitted documents for Tier1 Visa general and gave my biometrics on April mid. Now i have received a letter from UK broder agency , to provide evidence that my accountant is registered with appropriate body. For my earnings in india , i have submitted tax proofs and satatements prepared by accountant based in India. For the proofs requested by the border agency , could you kindly let me know what kind of evidence do i need to submit.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Read the Tier 1 General guidance carefully and you will get the answer to your question.

If it is too lengthy to read then use search option ctl+s and search for accoutant. You will get the answer to your question.

Aviator111

Re: Accontant is regsitered with an appropriate body?

Post by Aviator111 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

ram81 wrote:Hi,
During march i have submitted documents for Tier1 Visa general and gave my biometrics on April mid. Now i have received a letter from UK broder agency , to provide evidence that my accountant is registered with appropriate body. For my earnings in india , i have submitted tax proofs and satatements prepared by accountant based in India. For the proofs requested by the border agency , could you kindly let me know what kind of evidence do i need to submit.
If the Accountant is CA then his registration number and full details.