ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!!!-Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa application returned

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ganesh2k_99
Newly Registered

URGENT!!!-Tier 2 ICT Dependent visa application returned

Post by ganesh2k_99 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:37 am

Hi,

I am here in UK from September 2007 on Tier 2 ICT visa along with my family with many extensions. However my family went back to India by December 2010 and their visa got expired

My latest visa is valid till 7th March 2012. I have applied for wife and kids entry clearance visa in India and their application is returned without any refusal letter. They have put a seal on the application(no seals on the passports) as ENTRY CLEARANCE

I don't know, what went wrong. The only point I could think of is I have selected the application type as " Tier 2 ICT long term staff- Partner for my wife and Tier 2 ICT long term staff- child

Do you have any idea, why the application is returned? Only thing we can see is something written as ECS 27/05/2011 inside the application- but it was returned much before that

URGENT!!! Whether some one else had the same issues before? What action is required- should I reapply???

Regards

Ganesh