ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Receiving call from BHC Abu Dhabi and visa status

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raja2usama
Newly Registered

Receiving call from BHC Abu Dhabi and visa status

Post by raja2usama » Sun May 15, 2011 8:18 pm

I am not sure if this forum is related to my query.

Today afternoon I get a call from BHC Abu Dhabi but I am unable to receive as I am driving. After some hours when I call there BHC is close at that time.

I want to know that what is impect of this at my application is still under process at BHC for last 9 days and there is no change in my status.

What they will inquire from me.

I hope to hear from you ASAP.
please help me in this regard

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Receiving call from BHC Abu Dhabi and visa status

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 am

raja2usama wrote:I am not sure if this forum is related to my query.

Today afternoon I get a call from BHC Abu Dhabi but I am unable to receive as I am driving. After some hours when I call there BHC is close at that time.

I want to know that what is impect of this at my application is still under process at BHC for last 9 days and there is no change in my status.

What they will inquire from me.

I hope to hear from you ASAP.
please help me in this regard
The British Embassy tried to contact you to ask you some questions/enquiry relating to your application.

They will try again and if they fail they might take decision based on the papers and if in doubt could reject and state that they tried to contact you twice but you failed to receive their calls.

Note on the form they ask you CONTACT details incase they want to contact you!.

Just wait they will call you again if needed.

raja2usama
Newly Registered

Post by raja2usama » Wed May 18, 2011 6:27 pm

terriblescream wrote:
The British Embassy tried to contact you to ask you some questions/enquiry relating to your application.

They will try again and if they fail they might take decision based on the papers and if in doubt could reject and state that they tried to contact you twice but you failed to receive their calls.

Note on the form they ask you CONTACT details incase they want to contact you!.

Just wait they will call you again if needed.
Thanks a lot for your, I waited for their call but they didn't call untill now, yesterday, My Status at VFS is changed from under process at BHC to PROCESSED APPLICATION RETURNED TO AC

can you please tell me what will be the result as they didn't call me again but when they call me 3 days ago I redail their number after 40 mintues but unable to contect with any one from next end due to office timing :(

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed May 18, 2011 7:25 pm

raja2usama wrote:
Thanks a lot for your, I waited for their call but they didn't call untill now, yesterday, My Status at VFS is changed from under process at BHC to PROCESSED APPLICATION RETURNED TO AC

can you please tell me what will be the result as they didn't call me again but when they call me 3 days ago I redail their number after 40 mintues but unable to contect with any one from next end due to office timing :(
Probably they have taken the decision based on the papers only so Just keep your fingers crossed and pray now thats all!

You'll see the result when you collect your passport :)