ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ss27

Re: land registry

Post by ss27 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
zaf wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:
zaf wrote:
[/quote][/quote]

Dont worry Bro

It will take 2 weeks than it will change application is under process at BHC

mine appliation is in 8th week i chk every day round about 50 to 60 times at wok i miss my wife very much man

mgsBoy86

Post by mgsBoy86 » Wed May 18, 2011 6:01 pm

The land registry deeds are available to the public. The information on it can be easily verified and so does not required to be certified by a solicitor. I forwarded mine to my solicitor and she certified only those documents that required it (passport being an example).

Anyway, like I said, there have been lots of applicants who have not submitted their land registry deeds yet have been successful. If you have supplied enough information so that they do not require it, it should be ok.

zaf

Post by zaf » Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm

mgsBoy86 wrote:The land registry deeds are available to the public. The information on it can be easily verified and so does not required to be certified by a solicitor. I forwarded mine to my solicitor and she certified only those documents that required it (passport being an example).

Anyway, like I said, there have been lots of applicants who have not submitted their land registry deeds yet have been successful. If you have supplied enough information so that they do not require it, it should be ok.
I had mine certified because my solicitor advised that it should be done because of certain specific details on it. anyway i am no immigration solicitor and neither are you

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by plabo » Wed May 18, 2011 7:00 pm

wanted to know as to if the wife needs to change her last name on her ID card after marriage and put the husband's name in it instead of her father's...is that okay?

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 pm

plabo wrote:wanted to know as to if the wife needs to change her last name on her ID card after marriage and put the husband's name in it instead of her father's...is that okay?
NO
LOL

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 7:50 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
plabo wrote:wanted to know as to if the wife needs to change her last name on her ID card after marriage and put the husband's name in it instead of her father's...is that okay?
NO
LOL
its upto u really, nobody can force u

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed May 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss they finally relied to my e-mail, see below:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email of 12th May 2011. You have asked for information about the visa application for xxxxxxx. Because of data privacy laws we are not able to provide information to you about this application. We are only allowed to give information to a third party with the written consent of the visa applicant. We will be happy to provide information directly to the applicant if they contact us by email.

Yours sincerely,
Settlement Enquiry Desk | Visa Section | Pakistan | International Group | UK Border Agency
Tel: 0092 51201 2000 | E-mail: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk | British High Commission Islamabad |
URL: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk and http://www.ukba.homeoffice,gov.uk/visas, http://www.fco.gov.uk

Fantastic, what a reply. been waiting a week for this, im speechless.... im not gonna bother anymore.... i'll wait until give visa or refuse....... i've been waiting for 9 weeks now......

I was thinking to create another mail address with wife's name and send to them but i can't be bothered.....

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers
XX

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 8:34 pm

AliGG wrote:Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss they finally relied to my e-mail, see below:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Thank you for your email of 12th May 2011. You have asked for information about the visa application for xxxxxxx. Because of data privacy laws we are not able to provide information to you about this application. We are only allowed to give information to a third party with the written consent of the visa applicant. We will be happy to provide information directly to the applicant if they contact us by email.

Yours sincerely,
Settlement Enquiry Desk | Visa Section | Pakistan | International Group | UK Border Agency
Tel: 0092 51201 2000 | E-mail: islamabadsettlementenquiries@fco.gov.uk | British High Commission Islamabad |
URL: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk and http://www.ukba.homeoffice,gov.uk/visas, http://www.fco.gov.uk

Fantastic, what a reply. been waiting a week for this, im speechless.... im not gonna bother anymore.... i'll wait until give visa or refuse....... i've been waiting for 9 weeks now......

I was thinking to create another mail address with wife's name and send to them but i can't be bothered.....

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers
oh sugar
i knew that i only the applicant can send the email from their email address, i forgot to mention this.
sorry

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Yours sincerely,

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers
oh sugar
i knew that i only the applicant can send the email from their email address, i forgot to mention this.
sorry
ANOTHER THING
WHAT DATA PRIVACY LAWS ARE IN PAKISTAN.
NEVER HEARD OF THEM.
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF LAWS IN PAKISTAN?????????????

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed May 18, 2011 8:41 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Yours sincerely,

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers
oh sugar
sorry
Sallam anjum,

don't worry man, i have changed my mind - i will wait until they give me a visa even if it goes to appeal or court etc. i didn't ask for sensitive info, all i asked is update on progress.... never mind....
XX

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed May 18, 2011 8:48 pm

AliGG wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Yours sincerely,

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers
oh sugar
sorry
Sallam anjum,

don't worry man, i have changed my mind - i will wait until they give me a visa even if it goes to appeal or court etc. i didn't ask for sensitive info, all i asked is update on progress.... never mind....
well at least u got a reply
i sent them an email aswell but it was from my wifes email, on the same day u sent them an email, they have not replied back to me,

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:
AliGG wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:

Dear Mr xxxxxx,

Yours sincerely,

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers
oh sugar
sorry
Sallam anjum,

well at least u got a reply
i sent them an email aswell but it was from my wifes email, on the same day u sent them an email, they have not replied back to me,
maybe they checking the progress and update you accordingly. mine was a simple one for them to reply (no checking the progress) etc
XX

5KHAN5

Post by 5KHAN5 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:29 am

Salaam All,

Oh My God I never knew how stressful sending Documents to Hubby would be :o
I took 3days off work this week to finalize all my documents and Mashallah have sent them off today :D Huge sigh of relief for me. This Forum has been of great help and the Moderators too.
Will keep posting once Hubby submits documents as then the waiting game will begin :shock:

All the best to those who are applying and those who are waiting you are in my Duas please keep me in your duas too.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 am

can some1 plz update the spreadsheet

Application submitted: 05/05/11 Lahore
Application forwarded to Islamabad: 05/05/11
Application under process BHC: 18/05/11
Projected 12 weeks: 28/07/11

2 WEEKS GONE 10 MORE LEFT

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 am

anjum786mohammed wrote:can some1 plz update the spreadsheet

Dont Worry Every thing will be ok

Submit21
Newly Registered

Post by Submit21 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Asalaamu alaikum

I have nearly completed my spouse's application form. I just have a few queries.

1) What do I write in the "intended date of travel". We wont know until application is approved right?

2) From whom can I attest a copy of my passport?

Jazak Allah khair.

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Submit21 wrote:Asalaamu alaikum

I have nearly completed my spouse's application form. I just have a few queries.

1) What do I write in the "intended date of travel". We wont know until application is approved right?

Jazak Allah khair.

Salam

i know we wont know the date untill application approved put any date or if any ones birthday coming in near futre put that date

regarding the attestion of passport copy i ddnt do mine we been told by the gerry s staff there is no need fo that only applicants paper works
need to b attested

Good Luck

Remember in ur prayers

Submit21
Newly Registered

Post by Submit21 » Thu May 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Submit21 wrote:
Asalaamu alaikum

Jazak Allah khair.

Salam

i know we wont know the date untill application approved put any date or if any ones birthday coming in near futre put that date

regarding the attestion of passport copy i ddnt do mine we been told by the gerry s staff there is no need fo that only applicants paper works
need to b attested

Good Luck

Remember in ur prayers
Jazak Allah khair for the answer.
Was just a bit confused because I was told sponsor passport copies need to be attested.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Thu May 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Submit21 wrote:Jazak Allah khair for the answer.
Was just a bit confused because I was told sponsor passport copies need to be attested.
Read up on the latest requirements because last year they wanted sponsor passport copies to be attested.

What ss27 is saying could be because of the new changes that we're all reading about from people's experience.

I'd suggest sticking to the core requirements of UKBA just to be on the safe side. I just looked in the old form to see if it was in there but can't find this info, can't remember where I got this info from :?

When were you told that sponsor passport copies need to be attested? If it is last year then I guess you can be at ease with ss27's answer else you'd need to double check.

As the sponsor/applicant we can easily make a mistake and that mistake can turn into a reason for the ECO to refuse entry to the UK so please be 100% certain in all aspects of the application.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

i have a question 4 all
everyone knows that the UKBA are changing the English language test providers, and some of the easier tests are going out, do you think that there will be a flood of applications before that date?????

ss27

Post by ss27 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
Submit21 wrote:Jazak Allah khair for the answer.
Read up on the latest requirements because last year they wanted sponsor passport copies to be attested.

What ss27 is saying could be because of the new changes that we're all reading about from people's experience.

I'd suggest sticking to the core requirements of UKBA just to be on the safe side. I just looked in the old form to see if it was in there but can't find this info, can't remember where I got this info from :?

When were you told that sponsor passport copies need to be attested? If it is last year then I guess you can be at ease with ss27's answer else you'd need to double check.

As the sponsor/applicant we can easily make a mistake and that mistake can turn into a reason for the ECO to refuse entry to the UK so please be 100% certain in all aspects of the application.
hi

my uncle went twice in their office ( Gerrys) and said there is no need for that i also attached my birth certificate with that, i wasa shocked as well bcaz we almost spent 2 months on that things ( first attested the My wife s
Bachelor degree from the universy and than Master degree went to HEC islamabad which took 20 days we lucky in a sence we spent bit more money and thats why we get attested quite quickly other wise if some thing went to HEC or uni its not easy to come out from there
than Nikkah nama need to attested and so on when they submitted the doc and i ask have u attested my pasport as well answer i got from my uncle there is no need for that i was furios spent that much time for attestion cant get that attested they said there is no need for that i think for the safe side its worthwhile to be attested

just double chk it

Regards

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu May 19, 2011 6:51 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:i have a question 4 all
everyone knows that the UKBA are changing the English language test providers, and some of the easier tests are going out, do you think that there will be a flood of applications before that date?????
Sallam anjum,

Hope all well. what you mean:
and some of the easier tests are going out
do you mean they making the english test harder?

guys - a quick question - my wife took the english test at AGT Institute... in Rawalpindi Pakistan. has anyone else took the test there? as i am a bit worried if they are approved by the uk border angency or not. On the certificate it said "UK border approved".

Thanks guys and good luck everyone.

cheers.
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 pm

anjum786mohammed wrote:can some1 plz update the spreadsheet

Nice one anjum
good luck and hope you hear something soon.

Have they contacted you yet?
XX

AliGG

Post by AliGG » Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Submit21 wrote:Asalaamu alaikum

Jazak Allah khair.
My wife wrote 15th April 2011 on the "intended date of travel" and its 19th May now and we are still waiting. LOL

I think there is no need to attest copy of your passport as they can check that within 5 seconds e.g. where you been and for how long etc.

good luck
XX

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu May 19, 2011 9:09 pm

AliGG wrote:
anjum786mohammed wrote:i have a question 4 all
Sallam anjum,

Hope all well. what you mean:
and some of the easier tests are going out
do you mean they making the english test harder?

guys - a quick question - my wife took the english test at AGT Institute... in Rawalpindi Pakistan. has anyone else took the test there? as i am a bit worried if they are approved by the uk border angency or not. On the certificate it said "UK border approved".

Thanks guys and good luck everyone.

cheers.
w sallam
they aint making it harder, its just the exams are a little harder if u knw what i mean, u still need A1 but uhhhhhhhhhhh cant really explain it.
its like they are giving u an A-Level exam paper but u only need a key stage 2 score, u knw what i mean.
what exam was it at the agt??????