ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP me please, i am removed from UK!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

xterious
Newly Registered

HELP me please, i am removed from UK!

Post by xterious » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 pm

I entered the UK as an asylum seeker and stayed there legally for five years and at the end i was served as an over stayer and removed from UK.

They said go back to your country and come back again legally. Some people tell me that i will not be able to go back to UK for 10 years since i was removed force-ably, is that true?
Last edited by xterious on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Rusty
Diamond Member

Post by Mr Rusty » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:32 am

You haven't bothered to say which country you come from, so how can you be given any realistic advice?

You appear ungrateful for the shelter and education that the UK gave you for 6 years, and seem to think that you had acquired some automatic right to stay there. Blaming your "stupid solicitor" or a "cruel and unfair" system is not credible - if you had further evidence to submit about your case, why didn't you just supply it? Everyone who gets removed says their case hasn't been considered properly, and miraculously has some "new evidence" to present at the last minute.

There is nothing in your post that indicates any grounds to apply to return. You appear to be able to access the internet, which suggests that you are not detained. Get on with building your life in your own country.

joh118

Post by joh118 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 pm

sorry to disapoint but there's not much you can do now that you are out of the UK. best of luck in the future.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed May 18, 2011 10:34 pm

xterious wrote:I think what the UKBA did to me was really unfair and unjustifiable.

My story:

As a 14 years old boy, i entered the UK on May 2005 to apply for asylum. I was granted 3 years Discretionary leave to Remain but my case was refused.

During 3 years time i was with a foster family. I finished my school/GCSEs with good grades and went to college.

Anyway, when my stay was about to expire on 2008, i replied for further leave, but they only replied on January 2010. Te HO invited me for an interview and based on this interview they refused me again. I applied to the court and the court refused me again.

Only these times they only refused me because i did not have any evidence based on my case. So i tried to obtain some evidence and eventually i did find something.

I took the evidences to my STUPID solicitor and he said this is really good in support of my application. He translated them to English.

I was living in London, later on, on 1st October 2010, i took my new evidences to the UKBA at Liverpool. At Liverpool, the UKBA confirmed that they received my new evidences and that my eligibility in the UK will remain the same and they will deal with my application by July 2011.

On the 21st October 2010, while my appliction was still in the process, and i was attending college, my course was suppose to finish by July 2010, the UKBA at 6am came to my house to arrest me. Isn't this REALLY unfair while my application is still in the process and they arrest me as an over-stayer!!!

Anyway they took me to the detention centre, remained there for three weeks while they deal with my application and then refused my application and on 12th November 2010, they removed/deported me back to my country. Later, after a week i left my country as i could not stay there due to my safety.

Why i think what the UKBA was wrong and that my removal from UK was unfair???

1- i stayed there for 5 years and i did not have any criminal history.
2- i finished my school and college there.
3- i was in the middle of my education.
4- My application was still in the process when they arrested me.
5- i had my gf, friends, foster family, my cousin there
6- i had UK Medical Card, National Insurance Number, Provisional Driving License, UK Resident Card, School and College Certificates.
7- My new evidences was wrongly translated by my Solicitor.
8- My Solicitor submitted very late to the High Court....and so on

I have been removed from UK because my stupid solicitor could not represented me properly despite paying him 1000s of Pound.

I am just going crazy i don't know what to do. How to get back to the UK, because what the UKBA did to me was really unfair.

Please guys, help me and i hope this never happen to anyone else as to what happened to me.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 am

It seems that the UKBA having considered your case thought that your claim for asylum was not longer valid and forcibly deported you.
You are now banned for 10 years.
Countries that are deemed dangerous might become stable in a short time and their status changes.
You do not say which country you came from so that others may advise

You do not say how you entered the UK as a 14 year old and where were your parents