ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ra2008
Newly Registered

Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary

Post by ra2008 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 am

HI every one
i do hop so some one here well give me a good answer
i came to the uk 2002 in 2008 they have given me a Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary leave so before the expires a month in 11/2010 apply for forther stay i dont know what i be given another 3 year or leave to remain..im confused now..i well speak to my solicitor about this but first i hop some one come with a good answer..
tnks

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Thu May 19, 2011 6:45 am

It would help if you gave some information about your situation.Without knowing the details no one can help you

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary

Post by Greenie » Thu May 19, 2011 8:01 am

ra2008 wrote:HI every one
i came to the uk 2002 in 2008 they have given me a Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary leave so before the expires a month in 11/2010 apply for forther stay i dont know what i be given another 3 year or leave to remain..im confused now..i well speak to my solicitor about this but first i hop some one come with a good answer..
tnks
you would not be given 'humanitarian protection and discretionary leave' just one or the other. Which one were you given and how long for? How old are you?

ra2008
Newly Registered

Re: Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary

Post by ra2008 » Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Greenie wrote:
ra2008 wrote:HI every one
tnks
you would not be given 'humanitarian protection and discretionary leave' just one or the other. Which one were you given and how long for? How old are you?
Sorry guys it is 'humanitarian protection three years by the way we are a family and we did not had any problem with the government I don't know why it is takes so long...