ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it deception?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roquentin
Newly Registered

Is it deception?

Post by roquentin » Thu May 19, 2011 12:04 pm

My cousin has applied for student tier 4 application today.His CAS was assigned before 21st of april 2011 but he submitted his application(self-assessment form) supposed for the CAS aasigned on or after 21st april 2011.Will his application be considered INVALID?
Last edited by roquentin on Sun May 22, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roquentin
Newly Registered

correction

Post by roquentin » Thu May 19, 2011 2:20 pm

actually, i have just come to know that he signed the passport just before submitting it.Please let me know what will be the fate of this application after this 3rd mistake is gone away?

roquentin
Newly Registered

Post by roquentin » Thu May 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I am still 4 the reply.Can u guys plz let me know what is the criterion to reply the question? will i have to pay for having my question replied?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 19, 2011 7:56 pm

People respond to posts if and when they wish to, and more often than not, when they have something to contribute in response to the query. Also, just because you have posted a query doesn't mean that someone has an answer for it. Or do you wish people viewing your post to post "don't know" to satisfy you even if they do not have anything to contribute as a response?
Can u guys plz let me know what is the criterion to reply the question? will i have to pay for having my question replied ?
Such attitude will do nothing but put people off!

If you wish to demand answers, hire a lawyer.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!