ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question - Dependant visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nikhil

Question - Dependant visa

Post by nikhil » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:35 pm

Hey friends!

I am in the UK on a WP and am filing for my HSMP. My wife has just arrived in the UK on a dependant visa and I intend to include her as a dependant on my HSMP application. However I am at a total loss on the kind of proofs/documents that are required to this effect. Can you please help me here?

I am not claiming 10 points for my marital status since I dont have that kind of documentation required by HO to prove for more than 2 years of continuous stay. Though I have been married for more than 2 years and my wife has been with me to US on a dependant visa as well as UK still I do not have the kind of documentation required by HO to prove the stay. Would this be a problem even if I include her as a dependant on my application?