ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can you help me in my queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pras_78
Newly Registered

Can you help me in my queries

Post by pras_78 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi HSMP Gurus,

I m in uk on work permit and I am planning to apply under 28 category in couple of weeks. I need some clarifications, so that I can arrange anything if I can.

1. Age Under 28 (I dont have birth certificate)
- Notarised (B&W normal) copy of passport
- High school mark sheet
- My country's Income Tax Number Card
- Driving License

2. Education (Post graduate)
- Post graduate degree (Is PG (MCA) from open university like IGNOU, Indira Gandhi National Open University is valid?)
- MCA Consolidated mark sheet
- Graduate Degree marksheets (there is one consolidated marksheet
of III year, is it necessary to send I and II year marksheet too?
)
- Graduate degree

3. Experience (4+ years)
- I manage to get reference letter with my duties in that, but it does not explicitly mention job is graduate level, I am working in this organisation since last 2.75 years, but reference letter date is one month back.
- Prev employer experience too include duties, but Graduate level job is is not mentioned explicitly. I have 1.1 yr of experience there.
- Prev. employer experience is around 1 yr (but that does not include roles and duty), I contacted that office where they denied me of giving detailed letter ans said they will not issue any more certificate

Now the problem is including the experience letter which have listed my responsibilities (without writing Graduate level job and have a line below generated for tourist visa/loan purpose) is coming around 3.8 yrs (if they consider the time from the date when reference letter was issue
d, can this create any problem, I can attach simple experience letter stating that I am working in the company till time on scanned copy will that not be fine.

4. Salary 27K+
I am in uk for around 7.5 months; my company takes care of my taxes and we get net salary in our bank account, we get payslip in email (not on company letter head and that does not show the amount of income tax they have deducted. My gross salary is written on Work Permit. I can send notaraised copy of work permit, pay slip email print and bank statements... and even salary certificate from company mentioning gross salary, will this be sufficient?
5. Spouse
Post graduate and have 4+ year of graduate level experience and currently working in UK (dependent visa). I have one proof each for last three years.

Can you please send me link for sample format for cover letter (I have made one of 2 pages) and resume (which I can attach with application) pattern i.e. how long it should be and should it include project details like CV or just 2-3 page resume.

Is it good to include a one page cover with each section explaining things. Hope to get a reply... which can help me in getting things right and to hope for positive results....

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Pras

pras_78
Newly Registered

Post by pras_78 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:00 pm

I also want to know that do home office people call existing employer to confirm the details provided in the HSMP application form. As I have not told employer about it do they ask like we are calling from UK Home office or they just enquire like any other reference check without telling the reason.

Please Please reply to my previous queries too...