ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP and my work in the UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetypie1

EEA FP and my work in the UK

Post by sweetypie1 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 am

Hello everyone,

I have one more question. Im going to get married in India in July. Im from Poland, leaving in UK. The question is, will be any problem with oour EEA FP cause my Contract saying 100hours per month? Its part time. But I always working more (overtime) is on all my payslips.... I was just wondering, can they refuse our apllication because im on part time bases?

And, also is it better to travel with my husband, for the first time after we will get EEA FP? I heard that they veryfing all documents on airport mule soon you arriving to UK?

Thank you so much for all the help...
Good luck for everyonw with yours applications.....

Malwina

sweetypie1

Post by sweetypie1 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 am

leaving - living
mule- as

jrge

Post by jrge » Sat May 21, 2011 12:25 pm

sweetypie1 wrote:The question is, will be any problem with oour EEA FP cause my Contract saying 100hours per month? Its part time. But I always working more (overtime) is on all my payslips.... I was just wondering, can they refuse our apllication because im on part time bases?
You might find an answer here:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
Life is short, so let's get moving!
* Passport received: Family Permit approved AUG-22, 2011
* Landed in the UK: DEC-04TH-2011
* Received RC: MAR-21ST-2012
* Back to North-America Jul 2012