ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

past earnings & country code

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramp
Newly Registered

past earnings & country code

Post by ramp » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:16 pm

Dear All,

I got a difficult situation in selecting the right country code for past earnings. I hope you all can clarify my doubts. I am over 28 applicant and Indian nationality.

In the past 12 months ( Jun 05 - Jun06), first 10 months i was employed with X company in Dubai (Resident permit). During this period i was doing consulting for Y company Czech Republic (on work permit & resident permit) for which my salary (including base & project allowance) was processed by Base (X) company in Dubai and credited in Bank in Dubai. I haven’t seconded to Czech Republic. From May 06 to till date i am a full time employee of UK based company.

I am confused to identify the right country code for my case as Dubai is high-waged country falls under country code A and Czech Republic falls under country code B.

Based on the criteria “If you are living and working in one country but having you income paid into a bank in another country your income will be considered against the country code living and working” can i consider my earnings country code is B ( ie., Czech Republic) please clarify me on this. What kind of evidences i have to submit for this scenario.( living & working in one country)

Appreciate your advise/help on this.

regards
Ram

ramp
Newly Registered

Post by ramp » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:32 am

Hello Guru's,

Pls help me on this case.

regards
ram

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:37 am

Hi ramp,

If you worked 10 month in Dubai probably they will use country code for Dubai

Bests.

ramp
Newly Registered

Post by ramp » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:24 am

Hi arm,

Thanks for the reply. During that period i have been in Czech Republic and doing consulting for some company in Czech Republic. But my earnings were in Dubai only. Considering this, can i take country code as Czech Republic under living and working category? and i have to proof like resident permit in Czech and lease agreement papers.

Regards
Ram

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:22 pm

Where did you pay taxes? I think that country will be considered.
It is very important for you?

ramp
Newly Registered

Post by ramp » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:49 pm

Hi Arm,

I dont pay any income tax as Dubai is Tax Free Zone.

Regards
Ramesh

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:16 am

Hi ramp,

As I know Czech Republic is not tax free and if you work there you should pay taxes. As you did not pay taxes because Dubai is tax free so there is no doubt HSMP theam will consider Dubai as you country code not Czech Republic.
Do not spend time for it it better for you now start to colect documents for prooffing you income. As you do not have tax documents it is a bit hard to collect evidences.

All the bests.