ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension by PEO - only salaried income

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oneITguy

Tier 1 Extension by PEO - only salaried income

Post by oneITguy » Tue May 10, 2011 7:48 pm

I read many posts in this forums regarding PEO- In Person process and found that most of the cases of self employed applicants takes longer time.

I wanted to know whether any salaried applicant also suffered with longer waiting time. i.e if applying from only one source of income (Job) by PEO

is there any possibility of waiting long on PEO if i show salary of multiple countries i.e 1) 5 months UK 2) 7 months Singapore? all from Job(nothing from self employment) provided that i convert all my abroad income in GBP as required and all required documents for the same as per policy guide. Pretty straight forward but salary earned from 2 countries. Anyone suffered long in such case?

oneITguy

Re: Tier 1 Extension by PEO - only salaried income

Post by oneITguy » Thu May 12, 2011 6:30 am

Please advice guys. I deadly need your help.

bhossan100

Post by bhossan100 » Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Hi
I went to PEO with salaried income from two countris. But they refused to accept my application as they told me it would take time to verify overseas income. So I applied in the post and was successful to get extension within 30 days.
Rgds
Bhossan

akash08

Post by akash08 » Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 pm

oneITguy wrote:I read many posts in this forums regarding PEO- In Person process and found that most of the cases of self employed applicants takes longer time.

I wanted to know whether any salaried applicant also suffered with longer waiting time. i.e if applying from only one source of income (Job) by PEO

is there any possibility of waiting long on PEO if i show salary of multiple countries i.e 1) 5 months UK 2) 7 months Singapore? all from Job(nothing from self employment) provided that i convert all my abroad income in GBP as required and all required documents for the same as per policy guide. Pretty straight forward but salary earned from 2 countries. Anyone suffered long in such case?
In all probability o/s earning will not be entrtained in PEO. Go for postal route.

oneITguy

Post by oneITguy » Sat May 21, 2011 7:25 am

akash08 wrote:
oneITguy wrote:I read many posts in this forums regarding PEO- In Person process and found that most of the cases of self employed applicants takes longer time.

In all probability o/s earning will not be entrtained in PEO. Go for postal route.
Thanks akash08,

Do you know people who has o/s salaried earnings and they had to wait long time?

akash08

Post by akash08 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:10 pm

oneITguy wrote:
akash08 wrote:

Thanks akash08,

Do you know people who has o/s salaried earnings and they had to wait long time?
My original T1 (June,2008)had 100% o/s earning but those days there was no PEO concept. I waited 11 weeks and that was not considered very late that time. However, nowadays I have seen people worrying even from week 1.. so can not say what is long in your case. I have read cases in the forum where o/s earning was not entertained by PEO as they said they have to do extra checks which looks likely from my original T1 timing.

sensible
Newly Registered

Post by sensible » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:00 pm

akash08 wrote:
oneITguy wrote:
akash08 wrote:

Thanks akash08,

My original T1 (June,2008)had 100% o/s earning but those days there was no PEO concept. I waited 11 weeks and that was not considered very late that time. However, nowadays I have seen people worrying even from week 1.. so can not say what is long in your case. I have read cases in the forum where o/s earning was not entertained by PEO as they said they have to do extra checks which looks likely from my original T1 timing.
Dear forum members
Please put light on the following scenario.

I was issued a tier general visa on March-11 on the basis of salary and self employment(UK earnings). I have paid whatever the tax was due. Now, I have started other business in overseas and running good. I was physical present in overseas for 6 weeks from( Aug-12 till mid September-12) and did self employed work.

I came back UK in mid of September and doing lecturer job and also doing the overseas project as well and payments are being credit in my overseas account. UK business also going fine.

The query is

1 ) Can i claim overseas earnings as I am physically in the UK?

2) I have overseas bank statement, tax letter issued from the government.

Hope to get a positive response soon

Thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Stop hijacking threads!! You've asked this in another post and I've answered you already.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.