ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visa to bring Mother-In-Law

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anandh79

Family Visa to bring Mother-In-Law

Post by anandh79 » Sun May 22, 2011 11:29 am

Hi,

I want to bring my mother-in-law to take care of my wife who is pregnant. I have the following clarificaitons.

1. Is it ok to mention in the covering letter that she is coming to help my wife in pregnancy. Heard that other countries like U.S dont allow or like pregnancy to be mentioned in the covering letter.

2. My mother-in-law does not have any property and am sponsering all expenses. What should i fill her in finances and employement.

3. Can i show my father-in-law's property as supporting evidence. He is also retired and just gets rental income of his property. Unfortunately, there is no proof for that also.

4. Can i just put N/A from 5.10 to 5.16.

Please advise as this is urgent!

Regards
Anandh.B