ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ILR HELP PLZ(APPT on 2/6)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mahetus1

URGENT ILR HELP PLZ(APPT on 2/6)

Post by mahetus1 » Wed May 25, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi all,

Initially applied and got approval letter for HSMP in May 2006-vist stamp on 27/6/06.

Applied for extension under tier 1(general)- got extension upto 27/6/11.
In tier 1 application there was a question 'do you wish to apply under HSMP judicial review?' - I have a bad feeling that I ticked 'No' in that question.

Here is what approval letter read:

Application under Tier 1(General) of the PBS

Thanks for your application for leave to remain in UK as a Tier 1(General) migrant under the PBS. I we have approved your application am pleased to tell you that we have approved your application and given you leave to remain until 27/6/11.

This extension of your leave to remain completely replaces your previous leave including any conditions that were attached to that leave.

Later on I requested copy of my records through SAR-relevant page reads:

30/5/08 G T1 HS-General migrant Grant LTR Main applicant LEad

Unfortunately, my wife got fine and 6 penalty points by court for letting uninsured driver drive her car(she had valid insurance)

Today, on phone home office person advised that I should not apply under HSMP JR as I chose not to apply under terms during tier 1 application. However, I am not 100% sure and seniors in the past has suggested that I could apply under JR review.

My plan is :
apply personally on 2/6 under HSMP JR requesting exemption for my wife's traffic offence.

If everything clears - well and good.

If refused - then to apply for ILR again on Tier 1 and later apply for my wife as my dependent for limited time.

If decision not given on the same date:(this is tricky because not want to run out of my visa and then refused)
In that case withdraw application and apply again for myself on tier 1.

PLEASE HELP BY SUGGESTING AND POINTING OUT IMPLICATIONS.

MANY THANKS AND REGARDS,

mahetus1

urgent ILR help

Post by mahetus1 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Dear Sushdmehta,

please kindly guide and suggest good advisor/solicitor. Thanks in advance.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed May 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Initially applied and got approval letter for HSMP in May 2006-vist stamp on 27/6/06.

Applied for extension under tier 1(general)- got extension upto 27/6/11.
In tier 1 application there was a question 'do you wish to apply under HSMP judicial review?' - I have a bad feeling that I ticked 'No' in that question.
Yes, you can apply under HSMP JR, everyone at that time had Tier 1 Visa extension as HSMP was stopped. It doesnt matter what you ticked in the form.
unfortunately, my wife got fine and 6 penalty points by court for letting uninsured driver drive her car(she had valid insurance)
This has no bearing on your ILR, her status will follow yours.