ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applications resubmitted

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NGOBROS
Newly Registered

applications resubmitted

Post by NGOBROS » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:34 am

please senior members in this forum, i have something worring me.My application was sent back to me for corrections on my payment slip on the 26th of June 2006.I corrected it immediately and sent it back the following day being 27th of june.Now DHL courier services disappointed me and delivered my package on 3rd of July instead of 30th of June thereby making my 12months payslips that ran from April 2005-May 2006
invalid,but i immediately posted my June payslip to them by ordinary post and sent an e-mail to them immediately i received my reference number.I am so scared,they wrote in the package they sent back to me that i should correct the mistake and resubmit.Please tell me what happens if anapplication have been previously received by the homeoffice.

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:10 pm

As far as I have understood your case, I think there isn't any probs if you have received your reference number...it happened with me at one instance that there was some problem with my payment and all my documents were returned...i also made the corrcetion and sent the documents back...the only problem which u face is shelling out extra money to send the courier again and also end up wasting some time..

NGOBROS
Newly Registered

Post by NGOBROS » Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:33 am

Ashket,
thank you so much for your prompt reply,okay what about my payslips that are running from April 2005- May 2006 and my June payslip is still on its way to Sheffield.I hope they will consider the fact that Home Office had previously received my application.Remember they mentioned in there case worker guide that the 12months payslips must be the months prior to the application being received by the Home Office. please reply.

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:23 am

I just don't think this in any case will put you to trouble...your application submit date is some where in Jun, so it does not matter if it was delivered in July...i think you should have not at all submitted your payslip for june at first place...it will unnecessarily create confusion....
but then it's fine if u have sent it now...i don't forsee any probs there but still if you call them or hear from them just tell them to ignore the june payslip...just wondering that they don't cosider it an additional proof, u never know...your date of apllication or the day u have sent it matters and not the day when they receives it...

NGOBROS
Newly Registered

Post by NGOBROS » Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:15 pm

Ashket,
thanks so much,at least i can relax a bit now.