ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Reply

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolraju97
Newly Registered

Please Reply

Post by coolraju97 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:09 am

There is one of my freelancer Client who is ready to give me a job if I arrive in UK and he is rady to give me an offer letter for the same mentioning that is ready to give me a job as I have worked with him as a freelancer since 2 yeras.

Please do let me know if this kind of offer letter can proove positive for my HSMP processing. I meant that will the HO people keep this in thir mind that I ill get a job in UK.

Thanks in advacne.

winsome

Post by winsome » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:05 pm

I believe, offer letter would definately strengthen your case. Plus you can file for urgent treatment.

winsome

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:14 pm

Yes it will no doubt strengthen your case but don't forget that they look from a long term prespective and your work experience and qualification should make you get a job at the later stage....so you need to have all those required points through your application....having a job is an added advantage but you don't have any points for that...