ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 extension refuse pls advice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HND STUDENT

tier 4 extension refuse pls advice

Post by HND STUDENT » Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

I applied tier4 extention in 18 april 2011.my course was level 6.i did not submit any english test certificate with my appliation.because my college did not advice me for this.today I recieve refusal letter with appeal right.what should I do now I would be grateful for advice me

shanthan11
Newly Registered

weird

Post by shanthan11 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:40 pm

language requirement rule was implemented on21st April so if your course is level 6 means there is no need for English requirement. it's really weird

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu May 26, 2011 4:49 pm

did your sponsor put details of your english language level in your CAS?

shanthan11
Newly Registered

Post by shanthan11 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:32 pm

The CAS was issued on the basis of old immigration rules where the English Language test for level 6 course is not required. so I don't understand how HO refused the visa

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu May 26, 2011 7:05 pm

shanthan11 wrote:The CAS was issued on the basis of old immigration rules where the English Language test for level 6 course is not required. so I don't understand
how HO refused the visa
I'm not talking about the new English language test requirement. Even before the change in the rules sponsors were required to list the qualifications used to obtain the offer on the course. Usually this will include an ielts test report or similar. Did they include this information on your Cas and if so did you provide it will your application. What is the exact reason for refusal?

HND STUDENT

terrible information

Post by HND STUDENT » Fri May 27, 2011 10:03 am

Thanks very much for your reply. This was terrible information by my girlfriend over the phone.her intention was to give me shock.i am extremley sorry for making this post without confirmation.my decision is still pending.i am apologise for who spending time to reply and read for this post.thanks

sunmoon

Re: terrible information

Post by sunmoon » Fri May 27, 2011 2:16 pm

HND STUDENT wrote:Thanks very much for your reply. This was terrible information by my girlfriend over the phone.her intention was to give me shock.i am extremley sorry for making this post without confirmation.my decision is still pending.i am apologise for who spending time to reply and read for this post.thanks
oh ! boy