ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

to appLY ILR in NOV 2011 Required documents guidance PLS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annay
Newly Registered

to appLY ILR in NOV 2011 Required documents guidance PLS

Post by annay » Wed May 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Hi,

Basically I posted my Hsmp application in OCT 2006 and approval letter came in nov 18 2006 and was subsequently renewed in 2008. However due to recent change of rules, I would like to ask the guidance of poeple who have knowledge in this.

I was approved to HSMP based on Master's as well as Income.

What category does my application fall under ?

DO i fall under active economic category or DO i have gain points under point system for income and age..etc

Under the new rules what additioanl documents i requrie like police certifate, life in uk test..etc

Please advice of the basic required docuemnts for the application.

Thanks in Advance

sunny1407

Re: to appLY ILR in NOV 2011 Required documents guidance PLS

Post by sunny1407 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:18 pm

annay wrote:Hi,

Basically I posted my Hsmp application in OCT 2006 and approval letter came in nov 18 2006 and was subsequently renewed in 2008. However due to recent change of rules, I would like to ask the guidance of poeple who have knowledge in this.

I was approved to HSMP based on Master's as well as Income.

What category does my application fall under ?

DO i fall under active economic category or DO i have gain points under point system for income and age..etc

Under the new rules what additioanl documents i requrie like police certifate, life in uk test..etc

Please advice of the basic required docuemnts for the application.

Thanks in Advance
if you got hsmp in oct 2006, you are covered under judicial review so NO you will need to gain any points and have to be just Economically Active. And NO you do NOT need to meet any LIUK test or criminality threshold either.
I have to apply in December as well and got the HSMP approved for my application before Nov 06 and fall under the same category.
best of luck

annay
Newly Registered

what counts Date of application or date of approval letter?

Post by annay » Thu May 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Thank you Sunny for the information. Sorry to ask you this again

Basically what counts
Date of application or date of approval letter ? coz i posted in oct 16 but letter came dated nov 18.

does judicial review applies to applications after June 2006?

Thanks