ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application refused

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klesk
Newly Registered

Application refused

Post by klesk » Thu May 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Sadly, my application for Discretionary Leave to Remain in the UK under Human Rights (see my previous topics) has been refused.

Really I was not expecting such a decision after so much effort.

In the letter they have stated, quote "Your client is 30 years old and is living an independent life. It is further noted that even though your client has family members present and settled, relationships with siblings don't go beyond emotional ties. Contact can be maintained through modern forms of communication."

Looks like my days in the UK are numbered. My parents and sister are distraught at the thought of seeing me leaving them. I just don't know what to do now.

:(

joh118

Re: Application refused

Post by joh118 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:47 pm

klesk wrote:Sadly, my application for Discretionary Leave to Remain in the UK under Human Rights (see my previous topics) has been refused.

Really I was not expecting such a decision after so much effort.

In the letter they have stated, quote "Your client is 30 years old and is living an independent life. It is further noted that even though your client has family members present and settled, relationships with siblings don't go beyond emotional ties. Contact can be maintained through modern forms of communication."

Looks like my days in the UK are numbered. My parents and sister are distraught at the thought of seeing me leaving them. I just don't know what to do now.

:(
I am sorry to hear that you were refused. I am assuming you do not have any partners who are EEA/UK/settled? what immigration catergory did you come into the UK?

Do you have the right of appeal?