ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Vistor visa: WHAT DOES EMPLOYEE HAVE TO WRITE IN LETTER?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angel5128
Newly Registered

Vistor visa: WHAT DOES EMPLOYEE HAVE TO WRITE IN LETTER?

Post by Angel5128 » Thu May 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi my friend is applying for a vistor visa, he will be sponsored by his brother who is in the UK. As the UKBA says that responsibilities that he has to return should be said when applying. What does his employer need to write in the letter?is there a sample available anywhere?who should it be adressed to?should the manager write the letter?works in a phone company.
urgent help please.
thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm

They can just make it out to "To Whom It May Concern" or the British Embassy or the British Consulate - doesn't matter too much, as long as it's not made out to the Zimbabwean Embassy.

It should state the he is working there and what he does and how long he's been there for, that he has taken leave for the period he is coming to the UK and that he is expected to return.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Vistor visa: WHAT DOES EMPLOYEE HAVE TO WRITE IN LETTER?

Post by mvent00 » Thu May 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Angel5128 wrote:Hi my friend is applying for a vistor visa, he will be sponsored by his brother who is in the UK. As the UKBA says that responsibilities that he has to return should be said when applying. What does his employer need to write in the letter?is there a sample available anywhere?who should it be adressed to?should the manager write the letter?works in a phone company.
urgent help please.
thanks
To get a visitor visa, the applicant has to prove sufficient/strong ties with his/her country of residence, that he/she will/has to return to the country of residence after completing the assignment in UK. Secondly, traveling and other related expenses, should also be reflected in he applicant/sponsor's profile. Traveling expenses should not be an unnecessary burden on either sponsor or applicant.

rp123
Newly Registered

Sample letter archives

Post by rp123 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:02 am

Dear Moderators,
I may need this sample letter too. Is there a link where I can find the list of samples.. archive as such.

If not could you email that to me please?

Thanks