ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

martin.van.zyl
Newly Registered

Naturalization

Post by martin.van.zyl » Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm completely new on this forum, so please forgive me if I get things wrong. I hope somebody can help. My application for naturalization first went in on 17 May 2008. Since then I was twice asked for more information. I sent the last lot in, in August 2010. My question now is this: Did my application go back to the back of the queue - like behind new May 2010 applicants, or can I hope to hear something sooner?
Many thanx.
Martin.

PIKKA

Re: Naturalization

Post by PIKKA » Fri May 27, 2011 9:32 pm

WELCOME to the forum
If the last digit of your reference # is 68/****/08 then your application is in 2008 batch and if it is 68/****/10 then it is in 2010 batch.
Anyway this doesn't matter which year you applied the things count are your luck and the person who is dealing your application
martin.van.zyl wrote:I'm completely new on this forum, so please forgive me if I get things wrong. I hope somebody can help. My application for naturalization first went in on 17 May 2008. Since then I was twice asked for more information. I sent the last lot in, in August 2010. My question now is this: Did my application go back to the back of the queue - like behind new May 2010 applicants, or can I hope to hear something sooner?
Many thanx.
Martin.
PIKKA

dgnhly

Re: Naturalization

Post by dgnhly » Fri May 27, 2011 9:37 pm

martin.van.zyl wrote:I'm completely new on this forum, so please forgive me if I get things wrong. I hope somebody can help. My application for naturalization first went in on 17 May 2008. Since then I was twice asked for more information. I sent the last lot in, in August 2010. My question now is this: Did my application go back to the back of the queue - like behind new May 2010 applicants, or can I hope to hear something sooner?
Many thanx.
Martin.
Hi Martin,

I applied on Sep-08, and were asked addittional documents in Jun-09 (i.e. payslip, P21 etc.) and then they asked Birth Cert again around Jan-10, and got my approval end of April 2010. Hope that will give you some idea.