ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Initial Application - Sushdmeta plz help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anil.patel112
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (General) Initial Application - Sushdmeta plz help

Post by anil.patel112 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi Sushdmeta,
I am going to apply Tier 1 (General) extension end of this year. I am fulfil the extension requirement and have 100 points along with English and maintenance requirement and required only 95 as visa was granted in 2008.
If someone have problem with covering letter Tier 1 (General) initial application with earning points, do you think it will affect the extension application as long as I complete the requirement for extension base on rule as my visa was granted.
Regards,
Anil

akash08

Post by akash08 » Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 pm

good luck to Sudesh for understanding what you are asking!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 26, 2011 6:57 pm

To include a covering letter or not to include one with your application is your choice. It may or may not have a bearing on the outcome of the application, depending on your circumstances.

What is relevant is whether you fulfil the requirements for extension and have included the necessary documentary evidence(s).

Covering letter helps in providing a concise summary of your application, points you wish to claim and the documentary evidences you have included for the various attributes and requirements. It also helps if you need to explain some facts related to your application to the caseworker (e.g. - maintenance funds held in more than one bank account).
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 (General) Initial Application - Sushdmeta plz hel

Post by mvent00 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:37 pm

anil.patel112 wrote:Hi Sushdmeta,
I am going to apply Tier 1 (General) extension end of this year. I am fulfil the extension requirement and have 100 points along with English and maintenance requirement and required only 95 as visa was granted in 2008.
If someone have problem with covering letter Tier 1 (General) initial application with earning points,

Because the data provided in cover letter did not match with the proofs and application was rejected, right?

do you think it will affect the extension application as long as I complete the requirement for extension base on rule as my visa was granted.

There should be no problem.

Regards,
Anil