ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Info for NO TENENCY AGREEMENT for dependent Visa!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susheel

Urgent Info for NO TENENCY AGREEMENT for dependent Visa!

Post by susheel » Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi,
I need help regarding the Tier 1 Dependent Supporting documents evidence related to 'TENENCY AGGREMENT'. I came here on Tier 2 visa last year. I have got tier 1 visa in march'11. I am staying in single room / Shared accommodation 3 room house. I have got the only one page house agreement ( A4 Page printout) between owner & me. I just give him fixed amount cash. He will pay council tax , water, electric ect. I have only that one simple agreement letter. So I am not giving this agreement letter.
I am giving all below document for my family dependent visa in India VFS office except this tenancy agreement. Once my family will Visa granted then I will take 2 BHK home.

List of documents for dependent application as Tier 1 Dependent Visa ( Spouse + 2 Kids)

1. Dependent Application Form (VAF10) duly filled and signed by applicant
2. Original and attested photocopy of Passport
3. Original of Proof of Employment for the main sponsor applicant: Employer letter (from company’s HR)
4. Original and attested photocopy of class 10th certificate as proof of Age. Original and attested photocopy of birth certificate of kids
5. Original and attested photocopy of marriage certificate as relationship evidence.
6. Transcripts of emails, evidence of sustenance relationship.
7. Passport size colored photographs for applicant & Kids
8. 3# Drafts of INR 60,000 each for dependent.

List of documents of the Main applicant (sponsor) submitted along with the application

1. Sponsorship Letter by main applicant (Tier 1 Visa granted)
2. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months Bank statements for 2800 + 1600 + 1600 +1600 in UK HSBC Bank
3. Photocopy of Tier 1 Visa /passport of Main applicant all 27 pages

Please let me know any chance of rejection of dependent visa (Only Rent agreement not giving Because of room in shared accommodation also its on simple A4 Page). I will take 2 BHK house for family once Visa get approved.
Thanks

Susheel

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Urgent Info for NO TENENCY AGREEMENT for dependent Visa!

Post by mvent00 » Fri May 27, 2011 11:44 pm

susheel wrote:Hi,
I need help regarding the Tier 1 Dependent Supporting documents evidence related to 'TENENCY AGGREMENT'. I came here on Tier 2 visa last year. I have got tier 1 visa in march'11. I am staying in single room / Shared accommodation 3 room house. I have got the only one page house agreement ( A4 Page printout) between owner & me. I just give him fixed amount cash. He will pay council tax , water, electric ect. I have only that one simple agreement letter. So I am not giving this agreement letter.
I am giving all below document for my family dependent visa in India VFS office except this tenancy agreement. Once my family will Visa granted then I will take 2 BHK home.

List of documents for dependent application as Tier 1 Dependent Visa ( Spouse + 2 Kids)

3. Original of Proof of Employment for the main sponsor applicant: Employer letter (from company’s HR)
4. Original and attested photocopy of class 10th certificate as proof of Age. Original and attested photocopy of birth certificate of kids
5. Original and attested photocopy of marriage certificate as relationship evidence.

List of documents of the Main applicant (sponsor) submitted along with the application

2. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months Bank statements for 2800 + 1600 + 1600 +1600 in UK HSBC Bank

Please let me know any chance of rejection of dependent visa (Only Rent agreement not giving Because of room in shared accommodation also its on simple A4 Page). I will take 2 BHK house for family once Visa get approved.
Thanks

Susheel
You are good to go, tenancy agreement is not required. Only blue-coloured portions are mandatory.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat May 28, 2011 10:52 am

mvent00 wrote:

Susheel
You are good to go, tenancy agreement is not required. Only blue-coloured portions are mandatory.
Hi Mvent, Do we need to submit all pages of passport of main applicant or only the personal information and visa pages? Please clarify.

Thanks,
Jacob

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat May 28, 2011 10:54 am

Jacob123 wrote:
mvent00 wrote:

Susheel
Hi Mvent, Do we need to submit all pages of passport of main applicant or only the personal information and visa pages? Please clarify.

Thanks,
Jacob
Another point do we need 2800+1600+1600+1600 or 800+1600+1600+1600 in case the main applicant is in UK for less than 1 year. Man this is killing, we read so many different version of one definition? Please clarify.

Cheers,
Jacob

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 am

If you read the Tier 1 General policy guidance and sporting documents list care fully than its very clearly mentioned there.

1: You only need to submit your bio data page(photo page) and your Visa pages photocopies and NOT all the passport copies.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat May 28, 2011 11:38 am

AUHS wrote:If you read the Tier 1 General policy guidance and sporting documents list care fully than its very clearly mentioned there.

1: You only need to submit your bio data page(photo page) and your Visa pages photocopies and NOT all the passport copies.
Thanks AUHS. I read it and it is now very clear to me. In addition there is a sticky thread in this forum on Tier 1 dependents and all the mandatory and optional requirements are clearly mentioned. Hence I am informed now.

Cheers,
Jacob.

santhoap

Post by santhoap » Sat May 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi,
Wish u good luck for you application.
Better you maintain 2800 for you to avoid any rejection - In chennai,Bombay they simply reject if we maintain 800 for main applicant.
Also pls add proof for your marriage sustainship - refer forum for proof list
Also pls check with ur house owner whether he is ready to give u a letter saying that he can allow one more room for you when ur family enters UK. So that UKBA will assume u can occupy 2 rooms in that house. I am sure seniors will agree for this...
Good luck.
-Santhoap

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Sat May 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Jacob123 wrote:
Jacob123 wrote:
mvent00 wrote:

Susheel

Thanks,
Jacob
Another point do we need 2800+1600+1600+1600 or 800+1600+1600+1600 in case the main applicant is in UK for less than 1 year. Man this is killing, we read so many different version of one definition? Please clarify.

Cheers,
Jacob
Pages with Tier 1 visa and your particulars. As you are less than one year in UK, it is better to show 2800 GBP for your maintenance funds.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat May 28, 2011 1:55 pm

mvent00 wrote:

Thanks

Susheel
Mvent, you have stated in your above reply that only documents in blue are required. Your highlighted documents do not have proof of employment. My question from you is that 'Isnt it mandatory that main applicant should be working' Because there is a section in VAF form where employment details are asked of main applicant???

I will be thankful if someone could highlight the immigration rules explaining requirements for T1G PBS dependents to get dependent visas.

I wait for your response on this.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
mvent00 wrote:

Thanks

Susheel
Mvent, you have stated in your above reply that only documents in blue are required. Your highlighted documents do not have proof of employment. My question from you is that 'Isnt it mandatory that main applicant should be working' Because there is a section in VAF form where employment details are asked of main applicant???

I will be thankful if someone could highlight the immigration rules explaining requirements for T1G PBS dependents to get dependent visas.

@Rizwan,
Please see this, this and this link.

susheel

Post by susheel » Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi Jacob,

I am here in Uk Last Aug'10. But I don’t want to take any risk for maintenance fund get short as per their expectation. They have mention in guidance in less than 12 month only 800 GBP for Main & 1600 GBP for dependent applicant. But I have seen on this form few Visas got rejected because of less than 2800 GBP for main applicant if he is less than 12 month.

Employer document is optional. I will take from my Indian company. First year doing the job in UK on Tier 1 NI Tax paid in UK not require as I know.

I am not giving rent agreement as it is shared. How can I take 2 BHK flat in advance 2-3 month before the family coming.

Thanks

Susheel

[quote="Jacob123"][quote="Jacob123"][quote="mvent00"][quote="susheel"]Hi,

[color=blue]2. Proof of Maintenance Funds: Last 3 Months Bank statements for 2800 + 1600 + 1600 +1600 in UK HSBC Bank[/color]
[color=blue]3. Photocopy of Tier 1 Visa /passport of Main applicant all 27 pages[/color]

Susheel[/quote]

[color=blue]You are good to go, tenancy agreement is not required. Only blue-coloured portions are mandatory.[/color][/quote]

Thanks,
Jacob[/quote]

Cheers,
Jacob[/quote]

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat May 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Susheel,

I am in the same shoe as you are. Just one suggestion to you, show something for subsisting marriage relationship:

In my (Sponsor) cover letter I will write the following and showcase as proof. I am sure you can also show something like this based on your personal circumstances:

1. Original Passport of Applicant(my wife) that has my name as spouse
2. Original Healthcare membership statement (membership number XXXX) from AXA PPP Healthcare Limited, showing that I joined membership in the United Kingdom on the 1st April 2011 along with membership for my wife XXXXXXh and my kids. This was done as they will shortly join me in the United Kingdom.
3. Copy of Emails that were exchange between myself and my wife in last couple of months
4. Original Life Insurance Policy drawn by me in the month of April 2011 from XXXXXXX where I have nominated my wife XXXXXX as a nominee to receive fund benefits upon my death
5. Letter from Bank showing that I and my wife continue to hold joint bank account

Good Luck,
Jacob

susheel

Post by susheel » Sat May 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I am giving the Email for list for last few month. & Indian joint account HDFC home Loan statement name between me & my wife. & few photos including marriage & other. I hope this will solve the issue.

Regards

Susheel

[quote="Jacob123"]Susheel,

I am in the same shoe as you are. Just one suggestion to you, show something for subsisting marriage relationship:

In my (Sponsor) cover letter I will write the following and showcase as proof. I am sure you can also show something like this based on your personal circumstances:

1. Original Passport of Applicant(my wife) that has my name as spouse
2. Original Healthcare membership statement (membership number XXXX) from AXA PPP Healthcare Limited, showing that I joined membership in the United Kingdom on the 1st April 2011 along with membership for my wife XXXXXXh and my kids. This was done as they will shortly join me in the United Kingdom.
3. Copy of Emails that were exchange between myself and my wife in last couple of months
4. Original Life Insurance Policy drawn by me in the month of April 2011 from XXXXXXX where I have nominated my wife XXXXXX as a nominee to receive fund benefits upon my death
5. Letter from Bank showing that I and my wife continue to hold joint bank account

Good Luck,
Jacob[/quote]

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sat May 28, 2011 6:05 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
mvent00 wrote:

Thanks

Susheel

To Rizwan567

Again referred to the UKBA Tier 1 policy guidance.

Employment proof or Tenancy agreement are not required.only need to show proof of relationship,proof of leave to remain(main applicant visa and bio data pages copies and proof of maintenance.

There are many posts on this forum regarding this where applicant did not submit extra document like theses and got their visas accordingly.

Its is crystal clear in the guidance.Make your application simple and straight.

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Sat May 28, 2011 8:47 pm

santhoap wrote:Hi,
Wish u good luck for you application.
Better you maintain 2800 for you to avoid any rejection - In chennai,Bombay they simply reject if we maintain 800 for main applicant.
Also pls add proof for your marriage sustainship - refer forum for proof list
Also pls check with ur house owner whether he is ready to give u a letter saying that he can allow one more room for you when ur family enters UK. So that UKBA will assume u can occupy 2 rooms in that house. I am sure seniors will agree for this...
Good luck.
-Santhoap
Santhoap, Thank you for the insights. I have read few posts where visa is refused hence will ensure 2800 for self maintenance. However tenancy is not required.UKBAS knows that the main applicant has tier 1 and for that the masin applicant has scored required points which includes points for previous earnings etc. That combined with the maintenance fund shd take care of all finance related issue like ability to rent etc.

Hence after going through the UKBA website in details for dependent requirements, I think tenancy proof is not required.

Cheers,
Jacob

chosenaik

Post by chosenaik » Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 am

TENANACY AGREEMENT IS NOT A MANDATORY DOCUMENT. If you want to sumbit it, it wont harm your application, but if you dont then also it is totally ok.

I think the senior members might consider setting up one of those permanenet posts to inform people of this. I think a lot of people are misguided about this and in unnecessary confusion.

Bhaskarnu

Post by Bhaskarnu » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 am

susheel,

Any update on your dependent visa, as u havent submitted the tenancy agreement. My situation now is the same as yours.

Please let us know ur feedback.

--Bhaskar

icprashanth
Newly Registered

Post by icprashanth » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi Guys

I have read the history of this post and i see NO tenency agreement is required for the new tier 1 dependent visa.

I am planning to bring my baby to UK.
me and my wife are on tier 1 General.
do we need to submit a tenency agreement for the tier 1 general dependent visa.
please clarify.

thanks