ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Brother supporting Fiancee Visa ok?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jp70

Post by jp70 » Sat May 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Idea wrote: Its strange that an intra-day trader makes lot of money wants to live on
60 quid/month. Someone might live on air, lets make the rule to suit them
I never said that I make a lot of *money*. I said, that I am *succesfull* -- two different things... . Percentages, percentages...

Of course I want to live on £60 (or 65) per month if it gives me other great things. Have to live according to situations. As I said, I have lived many many days in the past with only £1-2 so I can do that. Easy... It also keeps your stomach tight and smaller :).

If your wife and children lives in country X and you in country Y, then would you be happy to live with "only" £60/day just to be with them? I bet you would... And so would others. So this rule that "We dont let you to be with your wife/fiancee/loved-one because we dont believe that you would like to live with only £65/month if you be with him/her" sounds a bit odd to me. Why would somebody refuse to live with £65 if just can be with her/his partner? Its a matter of putting values in order.

"and talking of fakes...there are people using fake passports,so lets do away with passports ...that'll solve your problem wouldn't it ?"

I am not really speaking about law breaking things. Faking a passport is a straight criminal act. But asking your boss to pay you more salary temporary is definitely absolutely lawfull thing. There is no law which says that you cannot ask more salary. And even if was, I dont think thats a logical law.

"How kind of you to only make her pay for half the ticket !!"

We have to do the tricks to show that I have a lot of money when applying fiancee visa. So of course we both understand that its better for her to pay me some money so that my account looks as big as possible. Actually better if she pays all! then I have that £700 waiting for visa applications!

"What a Love !!"

Yes, real love uses wisdom looks in to the future and sees that this thing will propably give us the fiancee visa!

I am not against the law. But, I am against "stupid laws" in a way, that I do not follow *them* into the letter. For example a law that "you cannot in any situation copy music to another CD". I am a musician and this would make life very very difficult if I always had to buy a original CD about the songs we practise, so...

But its pretty useless to talk about these here if no Visa people are reading these. But I would like to have a meal with Visa law makers...but like in all science, I am able to see that my theories are falsifiable and if somebody can prove that I am wrong then I can change, like in all science should be.
Last edited by jp70 on Sun May 29, 2011 1:14 am, edited 8 times in total.

jp70

Post by jp70 » Sun May 29, 2011 12:26 am

pennylessinindia wrote:" I already bought the tickets £670 - piece of cake! She will pay half of the ticket when I arrive."

How kind of you to only make her pay for half the ticket !! She does not know how lucky she is !!!
Nothing to do with love this money thing really. It has to do that where is best to keep our money regarding to next steps.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Sun May 29, 2011 2:40 am

jp70 wrote:
Idea wrote: Its strange that an intra-day trader makes lot of money wants to live on
60 quid/month. Someone might live on air, lets make the rule to suit them
I never said that I make a lot of *money*. I said, that I am *succesfull* -- two different things... . Percentages, percentages...

Of course I want to live on £60 (or 65) per month if it gives me other great things. Have to live according to situations. As I said, I have lived many many days in the past with only £1-2 so I can do that. Easy... It also keeps your stomach tight and smaller :).

If your wife and children lives in country X and you in country Y, then would you be happy to live with "only" £60/day just to be with them? I bet you would... And so would others. So this rule that "We dont let you to be with your wife/fiancee/loved-one because we dont believe that you would like to live with only £65/month if you be with him/her" sounds a bit odd to me. Why would somebody refuse to live with £65 if just can be with her/his partner? Its a matter of putting values in order.

"and talking of fakes...there are people using fake passports,so lets do away with passports ...that'll solve your problem wouldn't it ?"

I am not really speaking about law breaking things. Faking a passport is a straight criminal act. But asking your boss to pay you more salary temporary is definitely absolutely lawfull thing. There is no law which says that you cannot ask more salary. And even if was, I dont think thats a logical law.

"How kind of you to only make her pay for half the ticket !!"

We have to do the tricks to show that I have a lot of money when applying fiancee visa. So of course we both understand that its better for her to pay me some money so that my account looks as big as possible. Actually better if she pays all! then I have that £700 waiting for visa applications!

"What a Love !!"

Yes, real love uses wisdom looks in to the future and sees that this thing will propably give us the fiancee visa!

I am not against the law. But, I am against "stupid laws" in a way, that I do not follow *them* into the letter. For example a law that "you cannot in any situation copy music to another CD". I am a musician and this would make life very very difficult if I always had to buy a original CD about the songs we practise, so...

But its pretty useless to talk about these here if no Visa people are reading these. But I would like to have a meal with Visa law makers...but like in all science, I am able to see that my theories are falsifiable and if somebody can prove that I am wrong then I can change, like in all science should be.
I can guess how other members, who read your threads, thinking about you but no one writing the right comments that you deserve !!! You should realise that every one just having fun of you !!!

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 am

I've come up with a solution that seems to have been missed! If the ECO doesn't accept that you'll be able to support your fiancee and says (quote)
"we dont believe that you would like to live with only £65/month if you be with him/her" or doesn't believe the relationship will subsist (continue), then as you say you would be quite happy to live on £1 or £2 in order to be with someone you love....move to Africa! Problem solved.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun May 29, 2011 10:30 am

I think this guy is a time waster. I really doubt that there is even a potential fiance internet or otherwise. The more we reply to his ridiculous posts the more he is going to post. He is not asking for advice any more he is just using the forum to spout nonsense in the hope that someone will rise to it.

jp70

Post by jp70 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:43 am

Casa wrote:I've come up with a solution that seems to have been missed! If the ECO doesn't accept that you'll be able to support your fiancee and says (quote)
"we dont believe that you would like to live with only £65/month if you be with him/her" or doesn't believe the relationship will subsist (continue), then as you say you would be quite happy to live on £1 or £2 in order to be with someone you love....move to Africa! Problem solved.
But:
1) Does this solve the problem that we should get/change UBA/ECO to be better serving us as a citizen of UK? (UBA/ECO is not the UK or owner of it... it should be *serving* the UK-all its people, isnt it?) We just run away, and that solves the problems? Its a country of democracy, isnt it? So there is no hinderence that we could not change this thing... maybe just contact politicians! Its a travesty if you cant get your partner to your country.
2) I dont really want to live in Africa. I meant that I would live with 2£ here. It not right, If I cannot chose who I want to be with, even if somebody from abroad. Against general humanity...
Last edited by jp70 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 29, 2011 10:51 am

I agree with Greenie.

jp70

Post by jp70 » Sun May 29, 2011 10:59 am

Casa wrote:I agree with Greenie.
Casa, like a friend to friend: I do answer properly, if there is an analyzis done and your comments have logical argument. Many times they dont have any of them so how can I answer? No offence, but sometimes I feel like this is like when I argue with evutionists (who believe that all complex life came from random mutations): there is no counter argument, but just personal attacks. Many times this kind of behaviour is a sign that the opposite side is not able to find reasonable counter argument. I see this many times in evolution forums...

Let me emphazise once again: I dont like arguing and not here arguing. Pls check my first posts... it was all about asking quidance and honest questions. Isnt it?

jp70

Post by jp70 » Sun May 29, 2011 11:03 am

jp70 wrote:
Casa wrote:I agree with Greenie.
Casa, like a friend to friend: I do answer properly, if there is an analyzis done and your comments have logical argument. Many times they dont have any of them so how can I answer? No offence, but sometimes I feel like this is like when I argue with evutionists (who believe that all complex life came from random mutations): there is no counter argument, but just personal attacks. Many times this kind of behaviour is a sign that the opposite side is not able to find reasonable counter argument. I see this many times in evolution forums...

Let me emphazise once again: I dont like arguing and not here arguing. Pls check my first posts... it was all about asking quidance and honest questions. Isnt it? Somebody just commented something, and I started to reply to their comments... thats what happened.

sunmoon

Post by sunmoon » Sun May 29, 2011 11:08 am

jp70 wrote:
Casa wrote:I've come up with a solution that seems to have been missed! If the ECO doesn't accept that you'll be able to support your fiancee and says (quote)
But:
1) Does this solve the problem that we should get/change UBA/ECO to be better serving us as a citizen of UK? (UBA/ECO is not the UK or owner of it... it should be *serving* the UK-all its people, isnt it?) We just run away, and that solves the problems? Its a country of democracy, isnt it? So there is no hinderence that we could not change this thing... maybe just contact politicians! Its a travesty if you cant get your partner to your country.
2) I dont really want to live in Africa. I meant that I would live with 2£ here. It not right, If I cannot chose who I want to be with, even if somebody from abroad. Against general humanity...
Go and sit down with a banner in front of the Parliament / Croydon or go get a job rather than wasting time to increase your income, if really some exist to be your fiancé.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 29, 2011 11:18 am

With respect jp70, I'm going to close this thread now as it's drifted way off subject and I believe you've been given all the advise you're going to get here over your brother-in-law providing 3rd party support from outside the UK. As suggested way back...best if you take up the legal help you've been offered on a 'no win, no fee' basis. Although personally I'm wary of these 'offers'. Good luck.