ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

delay initial application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

huma
Newly Registered

delay initial application

Post by huma » Sun May 29, 2011 11:53 am

hi friends i really need your help my application timeline is:
Application posted = 26/01/2011
Payment Taken = 12/02/2011
Biometric taken = 18/03/2011
invoices verification = 01/04/2011(some clients got verification and done)
since then nothing heard.......
i went to solicitor and he said the timeline for application is 1- 6 months but if you want, you can write HO to expedite your application, i need your opinion should i write to HO. i will be very grateful if you give me your valuable advice (especially sushdmehta).

sainird
Newly Registered

Re: delay initial application

Post by sainird » Sun May 29, 2011 12:24 pm

huma wrote:hi friends i really need your help my application timeline is:
Application posted = 26/01/2011
Payment Taken = 12/02/2011
Biometric taken = 18/03/2011
invoices verification = 01/04/2011(some clients got verification and done)
since then nothing heard.......
i went to solicitor and he said the timeline for application is 1- 6 months but if you want, you can write HO to expedite your application, i need your opinion should i write to HO. i will be very grateful if you give me your valuable advice (especially sushdmehta).
Although chasing an application is after 14 weeks of biometric as per their guidlines but no harm worth giving a call incase decision is despatched but not received. HO verifications are time consuming if same is in your case.

Average guidlines as per website are:

For applications made inside the UK under Tier 1 of the points-based system, the standard is that we will decide 75 per cent of applications within 4 weeks.

huma
Newly Registered

Post by huma » Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

thanks for your reply, what do you think what kind of verification they are doing even they have done invoices already. waiting your opinion. thanks again

sainird
Newly Registered

Post by sainird » Sun May 29, 2011 2:04 pm

huma wrote:thanks for your reply, what do you think what kind of verification they are doing even they have done invoices already. waiting your opinion. thanks again
No body would have a clue except case worker until and unless he/she involves you by asking additional documents. Any verification through govt dept's is more time consuming seeking written confirmation.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun May 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Your query was adequately answered.

Members of the forum aren't caseworkers and cannot answer questions that only a caseworker assigned to your application can.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!