ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

address on pay slip - early extension questions

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

t0mmy

address on pay slip - early extension questions

Post by t0mmy » Sun May 29, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi,

I am due to apply for tier 1 extenstion through PEO. i have a minor query:

1. When I joined my current emploer, I gave my friend's address for correspondence(the address was used in my CV as I thought I had to show a London address for a london based job). Somehow due to my negligence, that address has continued to show on my payslips since then. I have only recenlty changed the address to my correct home address. On the application form we have to show addresses we lived on for the last 2 years. Would it create an issue if I don't mention my friend's address as I have not lived there at all. The case worker wouldn't he / she realise that two discrepancies?

2. I will be applying for visa extension 3 months before that visa expires- please confirm if it s ok. and whether the salary period will be 15 months from day of application or 15 months from day of expiry?

Thanks

tier1_applicant

Re: address on pay slip - early extension questions

Post by tier1_applicant » Sun May 29, 2011 7:25 pm

1) home address and correspondence address can be different.
If you are concerned as this is also visible in your payslip, you can clarify in your application that address in payslip was your correspondence address not home address.
2) The applicant can claim points for
previous earnings in any single, consecutive
12-month period during the 15 months
immediately before the date of applying.

t0mmy

Post by t0mmy » Mon May 30, 2011 2:02 am

ok - thanks for the reply.