ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 5 Dependent application form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rasel
Newly Registered

Section 5 Dependent application form

Post by rasel » Mon May 30, 2011 12:45 am

Hi
Just a little bit confused about the section 5 of the PBS Dependent form. As I am the main applicant and I am providing the bank documents for my wife, which part needs to be completed as to give consent to UKBA.
I am sure the second part is not for us as we are not holding a joint account, and kind of sure is that the first part (From the Applicant) needs to filled.

Just need your insights in this matter.

Many thanks

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Section 5 Dependent application form

Post by mvent00 » Mon May 30, 2011 5:00 am

rasel wrote:Hi
Just a little bit confused about the section 5 of the PBS Dependent form. As I am the main applicant and I am providing the bank documents for my wife, which part needs to be completed as to give consent to UKBA.
I am sure the second part is not for us as we are not holding a joint account, and

kind of sure is that the first part (From the Applicant) needs to filled Yes.

Just need your insights in this matter.

Many thanks

rasel
Newly Registered

Post by rasel » Mon May 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi mvent00
Thanks for your reply.
I had a little debate with my friends on this issue. The debate is basically between the first part and the third part. My argument is that the first part should be filled by my wife to say that she is giving consent to the UKBA that she has obtained my permission to give consent to UKBA to access to my details and she should put her name down there and sign it.

On the other hand the third part is also seems alright as I am the third party whos details she is using for the application purpose and thats why I am giving consent to the ukba to access my details and therefore I need to sign that part.

Can you please clarify the difference between the two(because my understanding may be completely wrong)?

Is there any one on this forum who has actually filled in section 5 for dependent? Whats your experience?

Many thanks

Jacob123

Post by Jacob123 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Hi Rasel, Are you talking about dependent form for in country application.

I saw the out of country dependent form and could not follow any such details.

Cheers,
Jacob

rasel
Newly Registered

Post by rasel » Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Yes, this about in country application.

A'rie
Newly Registered

Section 5 - Consent

Post by A'rie » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi, same problem - need help please!
I'm using my husbands bankstatements for maintenance requirements (on dependant application).
Do I sign section 5 (SECTION 5 - CONSENT to BE GIVEN to UKBA BEFORE REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATION ARE SENT to THE BANK : From the applicant)
and my husband the 3rd party section?
Do I do the same for my childs application? Write his name in the declaration area, with my husbands signature.
Many thanks,
A'rie