ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to get annulment in ireland? as it was sham marraige?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haib29
Newly Registered

Want to get annulment in ireland? as it was sham marraige?

Post by haib29 » Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am

i m form india..... and currently living in india but i use to live in ireland and in january 2010 i got married in dublin in civil rigistarar office .... to a lativian girl whom i paid money ............ i have done all this to get residency in ireland .......... we never knew each other we just met couple of times ...never had sex never lived together she even cant speak english .....at the time off marraige the rigistarar a lady she told me at the end off ceremony that she belives this is sham marraige ( marraige of convinence) and she is going to report to immigration (GNIB) so i got afraid and never applied for residency and after 3 months i left ireland for ever .... as my visa was expired . i was on student visa in ireland ............ as now i m in india can i apply for annulment ....... i donot know whereabouts of my so called wife ..........

any idea how can i get annulment?

how much it cost ?

whats the procedure?

how much time it take ?

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Tue May 31, 2011 1:21 am

You should be ashame of yourself, people like you are making everything more difficult for the genuine couples in Ireland and all around the world.
You dont even have respect for your great nation called India. i will advice you to just stay in your India and dont even think of Ireland talkless of asking for annulment or whatever you call it.
Good luck to you Mr India. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Muttsnuts

Re: Want to get annulment in ireland? as it was sham marraig

Post by Muttsnuts » Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 am

haib29 wrote:i m form india..... and currently living in india but i use to live in ireland and in january 2010 i got married in dublin in civil rigistarar office .... to a lativian girl whom i paid money ............ i have done all this to get residency in ireland .......... we never knew each other we just met couple of times ...never had gender never lived together she even cant speak english .....at the time off marraige the rigistarar a lady she told me at the end off ceremony that she belives this is sham marraige ( marraige of convinence) and she is going to report to immigration (GNIB) so i got afraid and never applied for residency and after 3 months i left ireland for ever .... as my visa was expired . i was on student visa in ireland ............ as now i m in india can i apply for annulment ....... i donot know whereabouts of my so called wife ..........

any idea how can i get annulment?

how much it cost ?

whats the procedure?

how much time it take ?
It's unlikely you'll be able to return to Ireland or you will certainly have a problem if you do. Seeking an annullment is pointless unless you're looking to marry somebody else. Doing so will only alert the INIS of the sham marriage. Perhaps a divorce would be a better option? I believe you may be able to get a divorce in India but I don't really know enough about family law to be sure.

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Tue May 31, 2011 12:24 pm

I would suggest to please inform INIS about what you did was wrong.

Perhaps help them catch those criminals who are still involved in importing Girls into Ireland for the sake of money.

If it was through someone here in Ireland please inform Gardai of their details.

It disgusts me really but I am not blaming you at least you realized what you did was a disgrace.

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Tue May 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Absolutely disgusting to read. I knew it went on but to hear it from the horses mouth. You should be ashamed of yourself, why do you think you can get away with this? And then people complain about strict immigration rules, it is because of people like you.
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

acme4242

Post by acme4242 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm

This is very odd,
I'm calling this thread a sham, its the work of a troll e.g. irishtom

admin, can you please publish the IP address for the first post ?
if its not India...

No one looking for help would write a post like this.
there is the same inflammatory post over at boards.ie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthre ... 2056284328

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Tue May 31, 2011 3:03 pm

acme4242 wrote: This is very odd,
I'm calling this thread a sham, its the work of a troll......
No one looking for help would write a post like this.
My thought exactly. I think people should just ignore this troll. Surely if he knew where and how to arrange the sham marriage, he must know where/how to undo it.

Prankster on the prowl.

9j
Last edited by 9jeirean on Tue May 31, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue May 31, 2011 3:06 pm

I think it's genuine. Call it a hunch.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm

I strongly believe this is a troll also. This chap is very aware he will only receive animosity from member who hear this sorts of rubbish. This is not a genuine request for assistance, these are individuals seeking to further an agenda, and potray Ireland as a soft touch. Criminals who truely engage in these activity, know they will get nothing other than grief if they come on this forum. This troll is not worth the time of the day
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue May 31, 2011 3:25 pm

admin, can you please publish the IP address for the first post ?
if its not India...
No I can't, but I am prepared to say that the location of the IP address is not in Ireland, but then neither is it in India either!

We need to accept that the IP address might have been spoofed, so there cannot be a guarantee where in the world the person actually was when the post was made.
John

9jeirean

Post by 9jeirean » Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm

Ben wrote:I think it's genuine. Call it a hunch.
I get your angle Ben. It's still all obtaining by deception at the end of the day in'it?

Only a fool and a co-criminal will fall for that.

9jeirean
Last edited by 9jeirean on Tue May 31, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What lies behind us and ahead of us is nothing compared to what lies within us

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Needless to say anymore. These people are not happy that immigrants are happy. They want to destroy our good name and the tremendous contributions we make to our host state, sometime under immense hostility, in some cases. This post is a complete fraud and aimed at starring hatered and destroy the name of the vast majority of Indian national, who make so much contribution to Ireland that the minister is adopting series of scheme to attract more to Ireland. In my humble view it should be deleted

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue May 31, 2011 3:39 pm

What proof do we have that it's not genuine? What proof do we have that any posts on this site are genuine?

acme4242

Post by acme4242 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Ben wrote:What proof do we have that it's not genuine? What proof do we have that any posts on this site are genuine?
1) The dude isn't in India...
2) the post is written in a style that suggests its wants to inflame

that's why I called it,

if it was genuine, I would expect a simple questions about
annulment or divorce

but...I might be wrong....wouldn't be first time....

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

He could be at work, and his company might display a foreign external IP address. Like me, I'm in Ireland but my IP address looks like I'm in the UK as I work for a UK company.

Or he could be at an internet cafe which, again, displays a foreign external IP address for whatever reason. Or he could be using a proxy.

Or he could be a wind-up merchant.

Point is, nobody on this thread knows.

Also, I'm intrigued, what part of his post is written in a style that suggests he wants to inflame?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue May 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Furthermore it is aimed at bringing the forum into disrepute. Insite discord, and to discredit the forum as a place that law breakers can go to seek advice. This forum has helped me and thousand of other people, we will stand united against this troll. Our resolve will not be broken. No true India will state their nationality, and say such incriminating things about himself and spoil the good name of his country

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Tue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Oh jesus..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue May 31, 2011 4:02 pm

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue May 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Earlier in this topic there was a link to the same post but on an Irish board. I see that the Moderator there has closed the topic there, and now I do the same here.

Keeping it open would serve no useful purpose.
John